Sal's RuneScape Forum

I've pked over 200 times and still haven't won one this sucks lol, everyone keeps my health down and im just forced to eat, also I dont exactly know what to do for my set or outfit. (Btw im quite new to runescape, played since 2008 but im still a noob)someone please help, my stats are 51 ranged, 42 attack, 40 strength, defense 40, prayer 26, combat 51. Thanks for the help in advanced.

Edited by Jacobfinn

You'll need a better stat build to start. I would train range until at least 70 before thinking about competitively PKing.

It's going to be hard to actually kill people with those stats because you won't hit high enough. You will "win" fights but the other guy is just going to run away unless you can ko him. Focus on raising strength if you are meleeing and range if you are ranging.

It's going to be hard to actually kill people with those stats because you won't hit high enough. You will "win" fights but the other guy is just going to run away unless you can ko him. Focus on raising strength if you are meleeing and range if you are ranging.

What is the minimum level to start killing people I just recently was grinding and got my attack level up to 50.

Well are you f2p or p2p pking?

p2p pking and Im not well informed on how to pvp but im at 50 att and 45 strength now and trying to get the gmual for Ko weapon instead of using magic bow .