Sal's RuneScape Forum

They call me Cereal Killer.

Sir Beck

Yo, my salmons.

I'm going for 100 raxxor kills, working under the hope that I'll get nice weapons and gp from it. I'm starting with eighteen. I have a spider leg middle and 1097 arrows. The rest doesn't matter since I sold it already. I'm using gear (will post screenshot probably around 5 am central time. JK

In total it's going to be 82 kills from here. With my cruddy gear I can only do three on a good day. So lets see what happens.

Got two kills toward it already. I still need to become a master prayer switcher.

Here's a spreadsheet

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Figuring out how to pull the price from the G.E could be a fun project, but we're sitting at about 10m from drops.

Someone hasn't updated my spredsheet....

Anyway, this happened at kill number 40 (We're getting there!) Only a hilt and a bottom piece to go!

fWROKtr.jpg

I also made my own amulet of souls!

Edited by Sir Beck

• 5 weeks later...

Feast your (Araxxi) Eyes!

Qj3JsPq.png

I'm halfway done with my goal of 100 Spider kills. At this rate Ill have all the pets and a full set by then.

Then we move on to something else...

I'm a terrible record keeper but it's not like I hold on to money anyway.

• 1 month later...

well, at least the google docs is up to date....

That would require me logging everything. Which I don't. (I'm bad at this whole log thing.)

I got another eye at 112 kills. I've been the whole time so I guess that whole thing about the combat triangle was a lie.

n9x2QBK.png

And then at 116 I got a bottom piece finally. Sal blessed me by giving me some luck. Somehow. So I made a staff. Am I pro yet?

ZgXaKow.png

Congrats on making a staff :D Selling or keeping it?

Keep it because at some point I'd buy it anyway. And I can use it for stuff like rots Raggo and Raids. And I can just make another staff, unless I get a different hilt. I'd like to make my own set but wouldn't be above buying it if I had the cash :P

I also fully upgraded my mage void, so now I'm deeps master.... Right?

Kinda bummed though that mage is difficult at raxxi.

Watch this spot though because this opens a whole new world of possibilities!

--------

I'm just going to edit this post because I have a weird conniption about double posting even though it's been nearly two months.

After a break from spider / effective bossing in general (I've been losing money mostly) I decided to pay a visit to my wife (dumb joke) and she spun me a web after two kills

QZZI21c.png

Oh and the kill before that was kind of weird. I think somebody's yak got left behind.

X65vAFH.png

Edited by Sir Beck