Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sobend

Invention to be released 2016

Just broke. Seems rather fast.

BUT YAY

Oh gawd, hopefully I'm at a point in my life and have the resources in-game where I can no life this 1-99 like I did with Div. Just hoping it's not a buyable like crafting, though it sounded like one. I'd like it if it were a resource gathering AND combination hybrid, kind of like Summoning you know? Maybe I'm just poor :P

Damn. This Monday my membership runs out, I guess I know when I'll buy my next bond. I've been looking forward to this for a while.

Don't think I'll be in a hurry to get 99. I'll abuse it with daily's mostly once I can after a few weeks. Probably get like 60-70 first week and train the rest with SoF lamps, daily challenges and any other DnD xp.

I think the most interesting aspect is all the top pagers scrambling for the reassemble of their spot on the highscores and I bet Jagex made a point of announcing 3-4 months in advance to be fair so players could prep to defend their rank. Usually they gave hardly a big heads up for this type of thing.

This skills maxes at 120 if I'm not mistaken.

This skills maxes at 120 if I'm not mistaken.

You're right, it does. It will be fun to be maxed for a month if I am lucky. The news post says it is released in January 2016.

I knew this was coming. I listen to RS podcasts and Osbourne kept going on about 120 Invention. 120... God damnit. By the time Invention comes around i'll already have been unable to wear my Completionist Cape for the majority of the time I've owned it, and then they drop another 120 skill...

Edited by Army of One

120, holy crap. That's huge, that means this skill will actually have high-level reasons for training that will be much more relatable to the main game than dungeoneering (hopefully).

I knew this was coming. I listen to RS podcasts and Osbourne kept going on about 120 Invention. 120... God damnit. By the time Invention comes around i'll already have been unable to wear my Completionist Cape for the majority of the time I've owned it, and then they drop another 120 skill...

I should schedule my comp cape for exactly 1 day before they release invention just for lolz

I should schedule my comp cape for exactly 1 day before they release invention just for lolz

Hello comp cape! Goodbye!