Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Julz(DJ)4433

Anyone remember me? 10yrs apparently haha

Forgot about this place until I got an e-mail saying it had been 10yrs since I was last here!

Anyone still around from then?

If you're still looking to update that addy (t) PM me ingame and I'll get you some rune.

Forgot about this place until I got an e-mail saying it had been 10yrs since I was last here!

hell yes WOOOOOO

Yeah I remember your old avatar was some guy in addy :P Welcome back anyway

It was? I don't even remember that haha

Hello!! :welcome:

You're probably before my time but you're an Aussie so you must be alright :P

Yea boi!

If you're still looking to update that addy (t) PM me ingame and I'll get you some rune.

Haha cheers but I haven't played since I left here.

hell yes WOOOOOO

I remember your name! Did you have another name on here before Arianna?

Hey there, I remember you very well from back in the day. I can especially remember that avatar like Shooter mentioned. :)

Yes! I remember you. I believe I had you added on MSN back in the day too.

Edited by Knight Sean

Arianna is Danirijeka.

Curses! Foiled again!

o no knight sean

Wow, 10 years. I was quite the little [email protected]$# back then. Still am, just bigger.

Sup Diss!

Long time no talk lol. 10 years thats crazy! I was 12 years old when this forum went from the old to the new one that means. Hope all is well bro! Cheers.

Wow, 10 years. I was quite the little [email protected]$# back then. Still am, just bigger.

Sup Diss!

Long time no talk lol. 10 years thats crazy! I was 12 years old when this forum went from the old to the new one that means. Hope all is well bro! Cheers.

Well, that explains how you could screw over Meen the way you did and make a disgrace out of yourself. Oh, and that ban was permanent. <_<

Sup Diss!

Well, that explains how you could screw over Meen the way you did and make a disgrace out of yourself. Oh, and that ban was permanent. <_<

Now there's a trip down memory lane.

Sup Diss!

Long time no see, Jon. :P

Sup Diss!

Well well well, what do we have here?

Sup Diss!

The end of the world as we know it?

Sup Diss!

The end of the world as we know it?

I'll tell you what, I'm supposed to feel fine, but there's this itty bitty pain in the knee that just can't seem to go away, you know?