Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wizy94

Willing to pay in game coins for advice/help on RS

Question

Hello, I haven't played RS in a long time and I was wondering if somebody is willing to help me by telling me what to level up my level 93 character. I am willing to pay in game coins for the help, time, and advice. I just basically need to know what to do when I am trying to level my skills up, basic questions. Was a member before, now I am a free player.Username is farting1995.

4 answers to this question

You don't need to pay someone for that kind of information. What are your goals/what would you like to do when playing?

First things first, buy a bond and change your name. :P

Jokes aside, the rswikia is a gigantic help, and is the #1 wiki site out of all the games in the world. http://www.wikia.com/WAM?verticalId=2&langCode=&date=&searchPhrase=

If you have a question, it's super easy to find a detailed answer on that site. Also, feel free to ask questions here!

Just general advice that applies to everyone, if you want to train combat then do it via slayer (I know you're f2p now, but if you ever get mems again). It's become an effective money making tool again (especially at higher levels) and it trains a bunch of skills!

Anything else, join the clan chat 'Sals Realm' and we'll be happy to help :)

btw don't listen to chaos, I love your name :D

I would take a stab at Dungeoneering, since it integrates a lot of skills all at once and is a very unusual part of RuneScape. Go to the dock behind the Al-Kharid bank and talk to the Fremennik guy there, it doesn't cost anything. Then climb up the mountain and talk to the other NPCs up there, who will explain how it works. Remember to dump all your inventory and worn equipment, because you'll be creating/gathering your armor and weapons down there.