Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guitarguy

ISIS Terrorist Attacks in France

In Brussels lots of security measures are being taken to protect the citizens

so this morning the central train station main hall and entrance was being guarded by two bearded young guys of Arab origin in Belgian military uniform :)

In Brussels lots of security measures are being taken to protect the citizens

so this morning the central train station main hall and entrance was being guarded by two bearded young guys of Arab origin in Belgian military uniform :)

trollface.jpg

EDIT: in the words of [oh god I forgot who sorry], the very same conservatives mocking mercilessly the idea of 'safe spaces' in colleges are asking for an America-wide safe space from these horrible, horrible refugees

Edited by Arianna

Well, Abdelhamid Abaaoud is now confirmed to be dead (Source: BBC), which is surprising to me. For them to locate and eliminate him this fast is suprisingly efficient work. The only thing that I find to be a pity is the fact that he died. He should have been given a fair trial and sentenced by law, rather than to die thinking he was a martyr or, if he genuinely was an unbeliever; that he fooled the authorities. :/

Well, Abdelhamid Abaaoud is now confirmed to be dead (Source: BBC), which is surprising to me. For them to locate and eliminate him this fast is suprisingly efficient work. The only thing that I find to be a pity is the fact that he died. He should have been given a fair trial and sentenced by law, rather than to die thinking he was a martyr or, if he genuinely was an unbeliever; that he fooled the authorities. :/

Dude, I was so sad to hear when Bin Laden died. I would have gotten the biggest freedom boner from watching him walk in court.

Dude, I was so sad to hear when Bin Laden died. I would have gotten the biggest freedom boner from watching him walk in court.

Eh, it's a mixed bag. While in principle I would have loved to see him - and others - receive a fair trial, it would have been objectively hard to find someone that could have judged him in a fair way - unless he could be kept in Gitmo until the first judge born past 2001 started taking cases :P

Meanwhile, Emergency announces the opening of a new clinic, "because our answer to negated rights is always the same: more rights". We may have few things to be proud of in Italy, but goddamnit do these few shine so bloody bright. :wub:

Also meanwhile, Rand Paul tweets "My amendment will end housing assistance to refugees. It sends a clear message to the president. We have control of the power of the purse!". No comment.

Moreover, http://thesatanictem...in-minneapolis/ for some Satanic warmth and fuzzies.

Edited by Arianna

Surely if the Nuremberg Trials were carried out with judges from the countries that Nazis directly harmed, so could a trial of Bin Laden?

Edited by thepope1322