Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BachNasty

Overwatch: Anyone play?

There appears to be a universal agreement that it's neat-o. But I'll have to wait until it's cheaper, at which point everyone will probably be better than me.

I have taken a liking to it. The game itself is amazing fun, and its short rounds make it very much a game to do some quick rounds, after which you can easily stop if you run out of time. The gameplay is very polished, and the various heroes feel both unique and useful in given situations. The action is fast paced, hilarious, and both rewarding to both players skilled at FPS games, and players who can strategise and be sneaky.

My major complaint about the game is that I want more of it. It would be nice with more modes and more maps, but I am not bored of the current ones yet, so it is fine. I am looking forward to ranked though, so I do not have to deal with all the people that keep leaving early in the game. <_<

There appears to be a universal agreement that it's neat-o. But I'll have to wait until it's cheaper, at which point everyone will probably be better than me.

It does not have a steep learning curve at all. Once you got a basic hang of what each hero do, and you know the general layout of the map, you are fine. That said, it is a Blizzard title, and they are rarely discounted. I would imagine a small discount during Summer if they want to compete with the Steam/GMG/GOG Summer Sales as they occasionally do, but... it is not going to have a major discount for a few years. Blizzard is remarkably adamant on that. :P

Edited by Yuanrang

Follows a bit of a trend with games that I've noticed recently. Specifically when it comes down to multiplayer only. This is the sort of thing I'd love to play with other people over skype or something like that. I'm holding out on buying it because of that reason. So many games that I play now don't hold interest for me because I'm looking for something a little more. Up until recently I was couch co-op online multiplayer call of duty or single player rpg.

Still need to pick up doom and give that a go. Last "arena" shooter that I liked was Tribes.

I play. In my opinion, it's a very fun game with friends, and I'm rather lucky that I have a lot who play, but a bit unfortunate that we're always a bit over 6, but not enough to make 12.

My favorite hero is Tracer, and I'm really lucky that I got Sprinter from a summer games lootbox.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.