Sal's RuneScape Forum
Cody Michael

Pokemon GO

4 members have voted

1. 1. What team are you on?

Literally just started up, haven't moved out of the house yet and I have Charmander, Eevee and a Drowzee!

Literally just caught a Pidgey.

Edited by Fatalysm

Literally just started up, haven't moved out of the house yet and I have Charmander, Eevee and a Drowzee!

Literally just caught a Pidgey.

I've been out a total of what, 4 hours today? And I've got 17 different Pokemon.

I don't have a smartphone (yeah) but the guy who works with me made me drive through six counties the other day so he could collect more pokemon. gl.

The White House's boss Pokemon is a Pidgeot named 'Merica'. lol

Sounds like a fun game, hasn't been released here yet and I can't be bothered to change my store settings and pretend to liv somewhere else just to get the game.

I don't have a smartphone (yeah) but the guy who works with me made me drive through six counties the other day so he could collect more pokemon. gl.

You are the hero any Pokemon trainer deserves

I have it. All my friends have it. Walking between lectures gives me the impression 70%+ of the entire university I go to has it.

The carpark I normally park at has five pokestops on the walk to the uni library, which is fantastic.

I keep getting signed out and then cannot log in again, it removes my account. So I think they understand I'm from the UK.

Edit: The more I think about this game the more I'm scared. What stops paedophiles attracting children with the "lure" feature where kids seem to flock to specific location. I'm worried that this is just an easy escape for someone, if they get caught "we are just playing pokemon go"....You're 30 years old, you need to leave.

Edited by Fatalysm

I confess I've not played it much but from what I've seen the combat is entirely uninteresting. I also don't have any particular desire to keep the game open that much but that's not really a knock against the game per se. If I had the data bundle I might try and catch some pokemans.

I confess I've not played it much but from what I've seen the combat is entirely uninteresting. I also don't have any particular desire to keep the game open that much but that's not really a knock against the game per se. If I had the data bundle I might try and catch some pokemans.

axD0N5K_460s_v2.jpg

Apparently from what I read (it is not availible in Norway), it is a game bound to be a gargantuan success, but not really a success in terms of gameplay. :P

I'm too lazy to go catch them, and those rascals need to get off my damn lawn.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.