Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swagga

Thank you Sal's!

Hello everyone,

Don't think anyone will remember me (username used to DrOp_Of_LiFe, and then Rockytico.. confusing I know) but i wanted to give a quick thanks to this forum, I think it played a huge part of my life back when i joined (2006) and actually was where i learned about design from the graphics forum. I also met some amazing people on here, and would always be excited to come back home from school to be on here lol. I had like no IRL friends at the time too so yeah.. haha

I am now in at University of Houston for industrial design doing 3D modeling and prototypes and working as a graphic designer for a national company (idk how to explain it but we've done jobs for google, and youtube to name a few..). Without the people here that helped me when i first got GIMP and then later on when i transitioned to photoshop/illustrator, i wouldn't even know what to do with my life tbh lol.

This may sound overdramatic, probably no one will read this but yeah this place will always be special to me!

thank you everyone *high fives!*

I'm hoping to drop by a bit more frequently in the graphics section if time allows.

I remember you, I remember going back and forth in the rap battle topic. :P