Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guitarguy

Favorite Kind of Chocolate

13 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite kind of chocolate?

• Dark Chocolate
    • Milk Chocolate
    • White Chocolate
    • Other Chocolate

Dark Chocolate 100%. But any chocolate is better than the alternative no chocolate.

Milk chocolate wins.

I dare say that this assertion is factually inaccurate. Milk chocolate is disfavored by a margin of 2:1, or approximately 50%, as the results of this scientific survey indicate:

hF4o1l6.png

Milk chocolate wins.

I dare say that this assertion is factually inaccurate. Milk chocolate is disfavored by a margin of 2:1, or approximately 50%, as the results of this scientific survey indicate:

hF4o1l6.png

THOSE ARE ALTERNATIVE FACTS, SIR.

Milk chocolate wins.

hF4o1l6.png

Can I get a p value for this?

Personally, I prefer white chocolate despite it not actually being a chocolate, but it is absolutely delicious so... who cares about nitpicking? :D

Apart from white chocolate though, I would clearly prefer milk chocolate since... well... I live in Norway, and that is kind of our speciality. I do not mind dark chocolate, I just do not find it to be as good as the other two.

....although in this case; white chocolate gets my vote. :ice:

I really love white chocolate. It tastes absolutely lovely most of the time, no matter what brand I'm eating. You can rarely go wrong with white chocolate. ^_^ Oh and if you say white chocolate isn't chocolate, you're racist. <_<

I really love white chocolate. It tastes absolutely lovely most of the time, no matter what brand I'm eating. You can rarely go wrong with white chocolate. ^_^ Oh and if you say white chocolate isn't chocolate, you're racist. <_<

But white chocolate, isn't actually chocolate... :P

Milk chocolate, specifically Dairy Milk.

Edited by Fatalysm

I voted for Dark chocolate too. The poll options aren't very specific so it's tough to decide. :P

Seeing as we seem to be choosing only the most basic chocolate types, I'm not sure in what category the likes of Raffaello and Guylian fall in.

Edit: Also friggin' mint chocolate is delicious.

Edited by Micael Fatia

I voted for Dark chocolate too. The poll options aren't very specific so it's tough to decide. :P

Seeing as we seem to be choosing only the most basic chocolate types, I'm not sure in what category the likes of Raffaello and Guylian fall in.

Edit: Also friggin' mint chocolate is delicious.

WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK "OTHER CHOCOLATE"

tumblr_inline_nd90iej3gW1qaso2t.gif

I once went to a music festival and only ate these bad boys for three days, if that doesn't prove their superiority I don't know what does.

Picnic-Aust-Wrapper-Small.jpg