Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WorldOfDank

Can't get past Demon Slayer

Hi guys,

I recently came back to (OS)RS after quitting for a couple of years, I have a pure-y account with 47 magic, 6 def and other combat stats on 1. My CB level is 31.

I've tried doing Demon Slayer but there is just no way I can kill Delrith, I can't use my magic and all my hits with Silverlight do 0 damage to him.

When I select a spell, whether I am using a magic staff or wielding the Silverlight, nothing happens - no message, no spell being casted and I just lose a round.

I can kill all the wizards with ease but there is no way I can cast any spell on Delrith.

Is this quest bugged in OS?

Edited by WorldOfDank

The RS Wiki says: "You must now defeat Delrith using Silverlight or Darklight: no other weapon will work against him, excluding off-hand weapons, which work as long as silverlight or darklight is equipped in the mainhand slot."

So, it seems that magic won't work, meaning you'll have to stick to combat. If your attack level is 1, then I imagine you'll have trouble dealing any more than 0 damage. Someone can correct me if I'm mistaken, but I believe the only solution is to increase your attack and strength levels.

When you use magic on Delrith I think you need to have silverlight equipped. You can't use a magic staff.

When you use magic on Delrith I think you need to have silverlight equipped. You can't use a magic staff.

Yeah and unless this has changed since actual 2007 you can damage delrith with magic if you have silverlight equipped, just manually cast spells on him.