Sal's RuneScape Forum
The Evil Bunny

>faking in 2017

Hey guys. I used to go by The Evil Bunny/Top Hat/Flatypus. Been a while since anybody made a Runescape Screenshot Fake lol

I was just thinking of Sal's and the little community we had going here, and was wondering if any of you are still out there creating things. I made machinima shorts for a few years after Sal's. I'm graduating university now and going into the film industry to make some real movies. But I picked up CSGO editing a few months ago, which is a little bit like faking.

So if any of you see this, I hope you are doing well. It's kind of sad how this place died but if you guys hadn't been around to make it so fun, I might not be doing what I'm doing now. The amount of nostalgia I'm getting is sickening so I'm out lol peace.

What's up TEB! (You can sign on to your old account with the most recent username you used for this site!) 

That's awesome that your life goals are taking after the fun times we used to have on this subforum - glad to hear everything is going well and thanks for checking in! 

Yo how's it going man I'd recognise that profile picture anywhere. My old account is linked to an ancient email so I I don't think I can get on it but it doesn't matter. Just sending out this message in a bottle.

Well then, how do I know this "The Evil Bunny" account is the REAL Evil Bunny?

HOW DO WE KNOW MY ACCOUNT ISN'T ACTUALLY A RUSSIAN BOT?

I might have to try a little harder to get the email back. So I can delete all my posts. I made the mistake of reading my posts from 2009 when I was 12 years old... What the fudge

Sup guitarguy you still play RS?

Edited by The Evil Bunny
Am I not allowed to swear wtf

I'm pretty sure I was inactive in RS by the time I joined this forum.

You've never been allowed to swear, you fool! For what reason would the word "shizzle" be so prevalent around here? Well, there are many―it's an excellent word―but regardless, the swear word that it replaces has been censored for as long as I can remember.

On a completely tangential note, the :closedeyes: smiley appears to have been abandoned with the recent forum update. This is inflicting upon me an existential crisis.

8 hours ago, The Evil Bunny said:

I might have to try a little harder to get the email back. So I can delete all my posts. I made the mistake of reading my posts from 2009 when I was 12 years old... What the fudge

Sup guitarguy you still play RS?

I'm under the impression that regardless of the email you used initially, you should be able to sign in as "Flatypus" with the password you used too!

I will agree with the sentiment though.. I really don't want to look at my post history. 2008 is when I joined? Yeahh I can avoid seeing things I typed in my awkward years. I actually got a chrome extension to erase every facebook post/status/comment from the years 2008 to 2015 for that same reason.