Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bugot 6

I need help! My account might be glitched

Question

Hello fellow players,

Something very strange has happened with my account. It was created in 2007 and became unactivate for long time, I feel this account is running in a different client, that because the player interface is legitimately different from the new NXT one. I wear items but they don't show on my character, I remove all my clothes and armor emptying it all but it still shows i am wearing an "oldschool layout" Bandos chest plate, I really need help, I want to contact a jagax support staff so they can get a closer look but I can't find anyway to make contact with them.

Please I am desperate, I want to play on the new version, I created a new account yesterday just to compare the game interface though the new account didn't have any of these problems. So that you have an idea, the melee combat on this "glitched" account is set to only 3 attacks, on the crossed sword icon: to upgrade attack, strength and defence. It's like my account is stuck on an abandoned client. 

I tried buying membership again to see if it would change, but it didn't.

Please tell me how I can contact Jagex staff, any help would mean a lot.

Thank you !

bugot 6

1 answer to this question

I don't know if I'm getting this right but it sounds like you want to use your old account on the new client?

Which game are you logging into?

When you say your account was created in 2007 do you mean it was created in the year 2007 or that it was created in old-school runescape?

7 hours ago, bugot 6 said:

I wear items but they don't show on my character, I remove all my clothes and armor emptying it all but it still shows i am wearing an "oldschool layout"

Did you log into a legacy only world? Is your interface in 'legacy mode'? If so, this is how you change it:
https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/206558849-What-is-Legacy-Mode-and-EoC-mode-

Your customisation menu might have been selected to hide all armour. If you click on the helmet down on the task bar; and go into wardrobe; there should be a button that looks like the web browser refresh icon; click that and select "clear all" from the options that show after pressing it. This should clear all over-rides and you should be able to see your armour again.