Sal's RuneScape Forum

What is the best and quickest way to increase my Combat XP, please?

More specifically - improve XP Attack, Strength Defence Range Magic and Prayer.

At the moment I am on - Hit Points 38 and Combat 41

Attack 33    )
Strength 30    ) I want to get these up to 40 - what is the quickest and best way, please?
Defence 33    )
Range 35
Magic 42
Prayer 27

TIA

Regards

Some quests provide significant chunks of experience that will, at the end of the day, give you several levels when in the 30 range. Considering you usually want to finish quests to unlock new stuff, and a lot of quests require other quests to be complete, then that is a nice first step. It might not necessarily be the fastest experience per hour, but it is probably the most efficient way in the long run.

If you want to purely just kill enemies, it might be helpful to know if you have a subscription or not, as F2P and P2P tend to have vastly different approaches to what to kill and what is availible to them. Either way, here are guides for melee. 

Free-to-play melee training guide.

Pay-to-play melee training guide.

• Like 1

Are you freeplay or pay to play?

Have you tried out rock/sand crabs? They're high hp and low combat level. With those stats they're probably going to be your best option until maybe 50-50-50 then you should consider slayer.

• Like 1

Rock crabs are great at low levels. Nightmare zone is the fastest xp at higher levels. Slayer is also a good way to train, it's slower xp, but it will pay off in the long run. 

Edited by Pureosaur