Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sobend

They're shutting down FunOrb!

For some reason, every time I had returned for an enjoyable game of Arcanists, the server would never load up and I'd end up leaving it alone. That game had a lot of potential, even for a small minigame. The 3d chess was also fun.

Oh wow, I had no idea it was still running. Guess I'll have to get back onto it so I can miss it more when it gets taken down. :sad:

That's too bad.  Don't think I've been on there in 5 years but there were some decent games on there.  Probably gonna be playing those in the near future before they shut it down.  Does arcanists still have a community?

1 hour ago, Shooter585 said:

That's too bad.  Don't think I've been on there in 5 years but there were some decent games on there.  Probably gonna be playing those in the near future before they shut it down.  Does arcanists still have a community?

Last time I checked it was a small community but you could always find someone to play with you.

I miss those Arcanists disaster games. Especially the ones with the fissures.

9 hours ago, Sobend said:

Last time I checked it was a small community but you could always find someone to play with you.

I miss those Arcanists disaster games. Especially the ones with the fissures.

Players could be so dirty at times on arcanists lol, especially when the entire map would fissure like that and all the players would fall into water. I can't exactly recall who was considered the winner after all of that happened though. Great game.

That's a blast from the past.... Haven't thought about FunOrb in years.

Press F to pay respects. 

Edited by Nitua

I didn't play FunOrb in forever either. I remember it fondly though, that's for sure. RIP

It's sad to hear this. Farewell, FunOrb! I didn't realise they had separate membership from RS -- I thought it was combined?