Sal's RuneScape Forum
Egghebrecht

HELP I can't type posts anymore. AGAIN!

I feel obliged to make a joke about how great this is.

On 28.5.2018 at 4:21 AM, Sobend said:

I feel obliged to make a joke about how great this is.

Hey, I just wonder when he is going to catch on and put two and two together, and figure out we are messing with him. :aware:

now IP banned from my cellphone and work but unbanned from home...

the fudge is this automated defense system doing really?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Egghebrecht said:

Whoop!

it works again!

...for now, that is. Do not be hasty in your merriment, because I give you about... 6 months until another repeat occurs.  :cute:

7 hours ago, Yuanrang said:

...for now, that is. Do not be hasty in your merriment, because I give you about... 6 months until another repeat occurs.  :cute:

6? That's optimistic!

On 6/23/2018 at 1:35 AM, Egghebrecht said:

6? That's optimistic!

I'm currently working on migrating the site and forum to a more modern setup, and I may end up leaving out some of these security layers altogether. It's becoming difficult to manage, and as you've experienced, it's causing issues for regular users too. So this problem may completely go away very soon!

5 minutes ago, Salmoneus said:

I'm currently working on migrating the site and forum to a more modern setup, and I may end up leaving out some of these security layers altogether. It's becoming difficult to manage, and as you've experienced, it's causing issues for regular users too. So this problem may completely go away very soon!

By "problem may completely go away", do you coincidentially mean that Eggh is the "problem" we are getting rid of? 532c7a6d.gif 

39 minutes ago, Yuanrang said:

By "problem may completely go away", do you coincidentially mean that Eggh is the "problem" we are getting rid of? 532c7a6d.gif 

Heh! Rather than accidentally banning him, we'll do it on purpose. We can totally do that, especially for a troublemaker as heinous as Egghe! :evil:

12 hours ago, Salmoneus said:

think that's a good idea, faulty automated security doesn't help but creates more work instead