Sal's RuneScape Forum
b0b2oo0

Anyone start mobile? Also come join the friends chat.

Hello,

Its been a while for me.  I just started playing because of mobile.  Do people still hang in the cc?  It would be nice to have some people to chat with. 

Your former cc nolyfer

B0b2oo0

Edited by b0b2oo0

People are still in the RS3 clan chat but nobody is really in the Salmoneus friends chat these days. :( I guess you could just sit there and wait for the occasional person to come in, but it's going to be quiet.

I hope you are enjoying the mobile.

Well ill be the loan guy in there if anyone feels like joining lol 

It's so weird playing wherever I want. I wish this was around when I used to nolyfe lol

If you get in come hang in the cc lol.

Edited by b0b2oo0

To be honest, I could see myself playing Old-School RS on an iPad, but... sadly you need an active subscription, and that ruins it for me. 

10 hours ago, Yuanrang said:

To be honest, I could see myself playing Old-School RS on an iPad, but... sadly you need an active subscription, and that ruins it for me. 

Trade cash for bonds! :p 

On 7/12/2018 at 1:21 AM, b0b2oo0 said:

Trade cash for bonds! :p 

I am not entirely sure what you mean. Are you saying you can now use gold to buy membership?

22 hours ago, Yuanrang said:

I am not entirely sure what you mean. Are you saying you can now use gold to buy membership?

Yes.   I am. But I am also saying that at the moment it is only available on Android so, you would have to have an Android tablet or phone to play. It's also in limited beta so they only release downloads every now and then. I'm sure it will go live for Android soon though and probably enter beta for iOS very soon as well.

Regardless if anyone comes back and sees this that plays 07 come into the friends chat again. I want to get it going again.  RS3 players are welcome as well lol 

"Salmoneus"

Edited by b0b2oo0