Sal's RuneScape Forum
thepatanator

Returning Post Issues

I've been inactive from Sal's Realm for a while. I came back and started playing again and tried to make a little intro post in the Lounge and it said I didn't have permission. I figured it was a verification issue so I verified my email etc and it's still a problem. Can anyone help me? 

Thanks in advance

We updated our forum a few months ago and it's probably some issue with that. An administrator will have to investigate. I can't see anything in your account that would prevent you from posting in the Scape Lounge. Sort of weird because it's not like you're some special member group - you're just a normal member.

Welcome back.

Edited by Sobend

I'm a returning member too and I've been on and off on this forum for a decade now. >_< I DID get an authorisation notification where I was asked to scan a QR code to 'verify' my account but I skipped that and haven't faced any issues so far. :biggrin:

I am actually having the same issue now. I get a 403 Forbidden do not have permission to post. I can post in topics fine but I cannot create new topics. This is across the forum.

By the way congratulations on Lynx Titan getting 200m all (that's what I wanted to post!).

Edit: I have also just been IP banned on my home ethernet connection. :confused:

Edited by Sobend

I've been trying to post a stupid joke topic that nobody wants, but I don't have the permission.

Sal please fix

On 4/3/2019 at 8:16 AM, Guitarguy said:

I've been trying to post a stupid joke topic that nobody wants, but I don't have the permission.

Sal please fix

I'd try every now and then to see if it works.