Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guitarguy

I didn't make that topic.

Some of you may have recently stumbled upon this topic. You may have then assumed that this topic was posted by me. After all, the topic is utterly hilarious; who but I would conceive of a topic with such a brilliant mix of brevity, self-deprecation, and fourth-wall breakage? The very concept cracks me up.

tenor.gif

(Also, the topic was posted by "Guitarguy," which may have also been compelling evidence that I posted it, for I am he.)

BUT—and oh, what a but!—I did not make that topic. In fact, I recall very explicitly not making that topic. And I wasn't even on Ambien last night.

This begs the question: What dastard did make that topic in my great name? Well, it must be somebody with the ability to log in as me (which I'm aware high-ranking users can do on IPB), or to post a topic in my name (which... might be a thing on IPB, but that would kind of be a weird feature). Also, presumably, it must have been somebody who was online in the time since that topic was posted. With a quick look at the staff directory, this narrows the list to two people:

i3VQdPK.png

I suspect lilshu, not only because the time he was last online more closely matches the time the topic was posted, but because he has a habit of abusing his admin powers.

For example, he put a comma after the "Oxford Comma" above my name to the left. That comma is NOT an Oxford comma! As anybody familiar with my madd grammatical skillz knows, I would never commit this error!

Additionally, he put,

I'm a fudgeing brony happy face

next to "Interests" in my profile. My humor isn't that self-deprecating, and I'm too depressed a person to put on a "happy face."

But the alternative explanation is that Sobend did this and framed lilshu, in which case bravo.

To be safe, please send your hate mail to both of them.

I never did trust lilshu, that avatar has always been a ruse. 

Sobend's avatar represents everything that is good and wholesome in this world so I declare his innocence. 

But what if this is just a ploy to get us to turn on Lilshu and you are the real culprit! :xd:

Although the ability to change the author of a post does technically exist, @Neo Avatars did it for me once.

OiliG6X.png

On 1/17/2020 at 11:23 AM, Chaoss said:

I never did trust lilshu, that avatar has always been a ruse.

Macki had the same avatar lilshu has. So lilshu avatar = macki avatar. Divide by (avatar) and we get lilshu = macki.

48 minutes ago, Sobend said:

Macki had the same avatar lilshu has. So lilshu avatar = macki avatar. Divide by (avatar) and we get lilshu = macki.

If I recall correctly, Macki had the waving arms. smilies_msn_zorrito-0620110725-22047-1qq   You're onto something.

Lilshu right now... msn_red_fox_smilies-20-120110725-22047-7

This is ludacris.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2020 at 3:52 PM, Fatalysm said:

But what if this is just a ploy to get us to turn on Lilshu and you are the real culprit! :xd:

Although the ability to change the author of a post does technically exist, @Neo Avatars did it for me once.

OiliG6X.png

lmfao

46 minutes ago, lilshu said:

This is ludacris.

no this is ludacris

PL0KAWA.jpg

All I’ve figured out is that 

@lilshu is getting ready to drop a diss on ludacris and this is all album promotion

QBs4AJP.jpg

Vs

T4fSjA8.jpg

On 1/20/2020 at 2:50 AM, Egghebrecht said:

Vote: Cameron

time for lynching

I'm the detective, you should change your vote

Vote: Sobend

Lmao i miss y’all