Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fatalysm

[Writing Prompt] The Wizarding World has never met someone like the speedcaster. He can summon more than 10 spells in less than 30 seconds. He says he's from another world, where there a more people like him called 'rappers'.

[Writing Prompt] The Wizarding World has never met someone like the speedcaster. He can summon more than 10 spells in less than 30 seconds. He says he's from another world, where there a more people like him called 'rappers'.

“What does he call himself?” Richard asked wistfully brushing through his dirty old parchments.

“The Prince of Spell Air” replied Caitlin, sending Richard into pig snorting, toe-curling laughter.

Caitlin didn’t see the funny side of it at all. Choosing instead to quickly rattle off a list of the mysterious fellows best achievements. “10 spells in less than 30...”

Richard cut her off, anxious to get back to his old scribbled and ink blotted pages. “You seriously think he’s any good? I think it’s time we battled, where exactly is this Fresh Prince?”

This annoyed Caitlin. Storming from the library, she sent some of Richard's parchment flying which snuck a grin smack bang in the middle of her smug face. She began to snake down the royal and far to narrow halls, making her way to the old spell-o-fone.

Caitlin was lost in a cacophony of thoughts she began to wonder about this boy. Yes, sure he had a silly name, not that Richard would ever hear that and yes his accomplishments sounded far too good to be true. They would have to be otherworldly.

"THAT'S IT!" Caitlin exclaimed flinging her arms widely at her sides, terrifying the living daylights out of passers-by. Professors and students alike all huffing at her sudden outburst.

Without care, Caitlin sped faster and faster still. Her cheeks reddening, breath quickening until finally, a large stone opening appeared before her eyes, the praetorium. Walking in as if she'd never indeed been running like a crazy cat lady, Caitlin made her way to the spell-o-fone.

Placing her hand on the old tardis blue receiver and wand to her ear, she beguiled "Vocatio unda Prince of Spell Air."

Caitlyn heard ringing consume her ears, growing louder, almost vibrating her entire ear and then, a click.

"Good afternoon, to whom do I owe this pleasure?" The voice travelled through Caitlin.

"Are you an alien?" Caitlin demanded, giving this boy very little in the way of pleasantries. 

The voice spoke out again. "Miss, I'm not entirely sure if you are from another planet, but here on earth, it is customary to answer one's question before asking one of your own. Would you care to try again?"

Caitlin covered her cheeks, already blushed from her previous hallway running, this boy was not ordinary. He sounded so elegant, refined, Caitlin could never be like that. Her auburn ringlets thrashing around her face, awkward teenage legs barely keeping her upright. She already knew he was a dreamboat.

"I-i-i'm so so-sorry Mr..umm..Mr...Prince? I was so excited to hear your exploits of the magical kind and this 'rapping' it seems so otherworldly. My name is Caitlin, Caitlin Pritchard." Caitlins beamed awkwardness if she could have, there and then she'd have melted to a puddle on the floor.

"Well Miss Pritchard, my name is George, and it will be my utmost pleasure to join yourself and Richard tonight in the Runic Garden at 7 pm." The spell-o-fone cut-out and Caitlin left to find Richard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's it from me for now. If you want a part two, I planned on doing a rap battle between George and Richard. So many questions, how did George now about Richard! Did Caitlin pick up on the fact that he already knew? How does the spell-o-fone operate? Is Geoge from another planet, are his skills as awesome as people are being told?

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Egghebrecht said:

the fresh prince of spell air

that's some real dad joke level you got there yo

I've embraced my right as a dad with open arms. :xd: