Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guitarguy

FLUORINE IS THE BEST HALOGEN

Which halogen is an essential component of good oral health? FLUORINE.

Which halogen is the most electronegative? FLUORINE.

Which halogen's acidic form can burn through all organic material despite not being a strong acid? FLUORINE.

I don't know why I even posted this topic, because there's almost no debate: fluorine is the best halogen. Just TRY to prove me wrong, losers.

If it weren't for Iodine, you'd have a massive goiter on your neck.  I like my skinny neck, so I consider Iodine the best. Besides a quick google search indicates it's the rarest of the stable halogens. I assume they mean rare in both senses of the word.

Now, had you picked an element like bromine, I might give you a pass. But I take issue with your choice. You say it's good for oral health, but that's just a lie pushed by the Illuminati! The real reason the government fluoridates water is for MIND CONTROL.

If chlorine didn't exist I would have unknowingly consumed gallons of other peoples' sweat, skin debris, body fluids, and Guthix knows what else in the swimming pools of the world. 

Well I guess I have ingested it anyway, but at least with chlorine it's "clean!" 

Flourine is just a fancy way to allow realtors increase the value of a home if it's connected to a water treatment plant. Ain't done nothin for me.

16 hours ago, Sobend said:

If it weren't for Iodine, you'd have a massive goiter on your neck.  I like my skinny neck, so I consider Iodine the best. Besides a quick google search indicates it's the rarest of the stable halogens. I assume they mean rare in both senses of the word.

Now, had you picked an element like bromine, I might give you a pass. But I take issue with your choice. You say it's good for oral health, but that's just a lie pushed by the Illuminati! The real reason the government fluoridates water is for MIND CONTROL.

Iodinated salt? More like iNOdinated salt. The real MIND CONTROL is convincing people they ought to have a puny neck. Us REAL men have big, swole, swollen necks.

latest?cb=20170819105214

11 hours ago, Chaoss said:

If chlorine didn't exist I would have unknowingly consumed gallons of other peoples' sweat, skin debris, body fluids, and Guthix knows what else in the swimming pools of the world. 

Well I guess I have ingested it anyway, but at least with chlorine it's "clean!" 

Flourine is just a fancy way to allow realtors increase the value of a home if it's connected to a water treatment plant. Ain't done nothin for me.

Nay—CHLORINE is the fancy way to allow realtors to increase the value of a home. "Hurr durr this home gets cholera-free water." I think we all know which halogen is a scam here.