Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Zooey

Global Epidemic and Your Growing Body

Poll title  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear a mask in public?

Posted (edited)

Curious how y'all are handling covid wherever you are; in the southern US daily cases are on the rise. Kind of crazy it started way back in March! 

How are you/family/friends handling it? Has it affected anything major for you? 

I was afraid I was going to miss a post-train surgery but thankfully tested negative for it :pirate:

Edited by Zooey

I've sacrificed my time by staying quarantined indoors, playing video games and sleeping. No need to thank me.

I always wear a mask.  I am pretty much staying inside except to buy beer and pizza.

Is the train going in for post-Zooey surgery?

I wear a mask to work (healthcare setting, very sterile) and when I walk into stores. But if I'm going on a run or walking around town I do not wear one. 

Where I live it has recently become mandatory to wear a mask when in a business, so I do.  Prior to that, I only wore it in places where I thought it would be polite to do so.  If I am in a grocery store where I might be in contact with an elderly person, then I would.  If I was at a bar or restaurant where people are willing to accept more risks, then I would not.

I think it has not impacted me as much as most people, but I live in a place where the shutdown was imposed relatively late and lifted relatively early.  Hope we don't shut down again.  I am a single man in my 20s that lives alone so life is really boring when I can't go outside lol.

Not rly a thing in Australia to wear mask anywhere. Not mandatory, no signs, not part of any policies been put out.

If I get Corona virus I have to shut my cafe down which will suck majorly