Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bros before hoes

Yuanrang is admin

Now now, this could be a classic case of Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc. 

...or you have somehow started Armageddon, and humanity will forever curse your name forevermore in the far-flung future. 

4 hours ago, Yuanrang said:

Now now, this could be a classic case of Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc. 

...or you have somehow started Armageddon, and humanity will forever curse your name forevermore in the far-flung future. 

The lion of Judah has broken the fourth seal and the four horseman have been released onto sals realm

We should move this to the announcements section.  No need to add “Congratulations to…” because that would not adequately communicate our bleak despair.

2 hours ago, Sobend said:

We should move this to the announcements section.  No need to add “Congratulations to…” because that would not adequately communicate our bleak despair.

I hear the gulags aren’t that bad in July. 

29 minutes ago, bros before hoes said:

I hear the gulags aren’t that bad in July. 

I assure you, if I were in a position where I had the power to get rid of my enemies, I would never send them to a gulag. No one would be subject to forced labour for the rest of their long lives. :cute: 

8 hours ago, Yuanrang said:

I assure you, if I were in a position where I had the power to get rid of my enemies, I would never send them to a gulag. No one would be subject to forced labour for the rest of their long lives. :cute: 

so u admit I am ur enemy 

The only way to balance this sudden chaos would be to promote me to mod. It would be an immense burden for me to bear, but alas, there is no other way.

12 hours ago, bros before hoes said:

so u admit I am ur enemy 

I can assure you that you are not. :tongue: 

There was a moment of viewing a topic. I saw this flash of orange as my heavy eyes scrawled over a post. "Ah, Lilshu, probably," I thought.

I continued scrolling, quicker and quicker, when I spotted the letter Y. Confusion set upon me quicker than lockdown gripped the world.

Finally, I rested my eyes firmly on the text I had so absentmindedly scrolled past. Yuanrang, Forum Admin.

So strange to my eyes and yet so familiar. The man I know, perfect to take on such a task, albeit years later than it should have been, finally, where he belongs.

I don't know if congratulations are the best word to describe the scenario you find yourself in, but if one man can and will wear the metaphorical hat, it is wise that you are that such man.

Well done, I am sure you will maintain the ship whilst it sits in the dockyard. :yay: