Jump to content
Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sobend

Mark Your Calendars

Recommended Posts

Is Sal's realm changing, or have I entered into some astrological Mayan calendar 2022 is the new 2012 cult?

Maybe Stellar Dawn is finally being released :xd:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Guitarguy said:

Obviously that's gonna be an april fool's joke idiots

To be honest, that is on par with some of the jokes that were pulled in the past. :xd: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t even remember posting this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2021 at 9:09 PM, Fatalysm said:

Is Sal's realm changing, or have I entered into some astrological Mayan calendar 2022 is the new 2012 cult?

Maybe Stellar Dawn is finally being released :xd:.

Holy shizzle I completely forgot about the existence of Stellar Dawn for like 10 years until now. I seem to recall you were also in that Stellar Dawn Central forums??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sofee said:

Holy shizzle I completely forgot about the existence of Stellar Dawn for like 10 years until now. I seem to recall you were also in that Stellar Dawn Central forums??

Yeah I was in there! I was so excited for a new project from Jagex. They seemed to be on a roll back then with funOrb and expanding outward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fatalysm said:

Yeah I was in there! I was so excited for a new project from Jagex. They seemed to be on a roll back then with funOrb and expanding outward.

now we get eoc directed forced osrs content at best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a fan of the Noclip documentaries on Video Game development, I would very much have loved a video on JaGEx and their projects. If you think about it, this tiny company blew up and became a hit sensation overnight when RuneScape 2 exploded in popularity. Think of all the promises, projects and scandals they have had to handle through-out the years.

I think there would be a lot of juicy gossip to digest, if they did a serious deep dive into the company and their projects. :cute: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Yuanrang said:

As a fan of the Noclip documentaries on Video Game development, I would very much have loved a video on JaGEx and their projects. If you think about it, this tiny company blew up and became a hit sensation overnight when RuneScape 2 exploded in popularity. Think of all the promises, projects and scandals they have had to handle through-out the years.

I think there would be a lot of juicy gossip to digest, if they did a serious deep dive into the company and their projects. :cute: 

I wonder if Paul or Andrew Gower are under NDA's. I would love that kind of content!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fatalysm said:

I wonder if Paul or Andrew Gower are under NDA's. I would love that kind of content!

I would venture a guess to say that there would be plenty of other people of interest to interview. I am not sure how involved the Gowers actually were through-out RuneScape 2 in regards to content development. I seem to recall they were involved in some quests, but that is about it.. :unsure: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Arcanists can get revived in current year, I can see it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, The Darkest said:

so nothing happened on the 17th then?

No Sobend has brain worms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2022 at 9:01 PM, The Darkest said:

so nothing happened on the 17th then?

On 7/21/2022 at 9:49 PM, Adam? said:

No Sobend has brain worms

I did some searching (aka I duckduckgo'd one query and I'm confused) but I'm tempted to go back and play oldschool some more, thanks @Sobend, did we get Sailing?

(haha I figured out how to nested-quote-reply)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.