Sal's RuneScape Forum

Post your old fakes here

The Darkest

Not sure if anyone will see this thread, but worth a shot I guess.

Since imageshack basically purged their servers of all the images from this era, we've lost a lot of history.

If you have any fakes saved on your PC, from the glory days of RuneScape screenshot faking, post them here, for posterity!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Fatalysm said:

Shout to WolfieMario who uploaded a lot of stuff here.

Wolfie was incredible. Dude straight up broke faking by learning Blender and just rendering everything in that. What a legend. And awesome that he saved so much on that website!

His "Hell freezes over" fake was I remember thinking was the most incredible fake I had ever seen. I hope that dude is doing well all these years later.

Also - @Beret - do you still have all your old fakes saved? All the links in your fake gallery are dead :( would be so sad to lose all that media forever

Edited by The Darkest
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Adam? said:

That became Stellar Dawn and then canceled right

Yeah, they changed the name because they didn't want RuneScape in space, but from what I gather, that's essentially what ended up being created before it was scrapped :xd:.

On 7/25/2022 at 1:37 AM, The Darkest said:

Wolfie was incredible. Dude straight up broke faking by learning Blender and just rendering everything in that. What a legend. And awesome that he saved so much on that website!

His "Hell freezes over" fake was I remember thinking was the most incredible fake I had ever seen. I hope that dude is doing well all these years later.

Also - @Beret - do you still have all your old fakes saved? All the links in your fake gallery are dead :( would be so sad to lose all that media forever

he was a madman. those faking kits too 

I found a few old Omega fakes... Noob Cannon and the Duel Arena one.

The only other ones I can remember are the one where someone gets stuck in the house portal near Rellekka and where Santa's sleigh crashes north of Falador. Does anyone have those or any other old Omega fakes saved away somewhere?

fake1pv1.png.0e86a3d7faff1384f5f5e1bedd46ec99.png1367282113_OmegaFakeOne.PNG.13d6ac447933027caf68829fdbb0c1d0.PNG

34 minutes ago, The Darkest said:

I found a few old Omega fakes... Noob Cannon and the Duel Arena one.

The only other ones I can remember are the one where someone gets stuck in the house portal near Rellekka and where Santa's sleigh crashes north of Falador. Does anyone have those or any other old Omega fakes saved away somewhere?

fake1pv1.png.0e86a3d7faff1384f5f5e1bedd46ec99.png1367282113_OmegaFakeOne.PNG.13d6ac447933027caf68829fdbb0c1d0.PNG

Those noobs had it coming.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/7/2023 at 2:43 PM, Magic of Woodcut said:

Who was the fellow from years ago that was eventually banned but posted sooooooo many fakes?

I think you mean daniel? They were all terrible?