Sal's RuneScape Forum

Petition to unban Benno and Swarley

zooey

That's definitely a better line-up of mods than I was expecting. I don't dislike a single one of them.
I used to boss with B0b occasionally, and I considered Sobend a friend. Heb0 is cool too.
I love Adam. We were never really in the same groups or in each-other's radars back when Sal's was active and I was around, but I have some mad respect for the guy especially now in the present. I genuinely like him.

Good to see some of the least pleasant people aren't around anymore.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Adam? said:

I can give Mic an exemption from my rampant power abuse for the first 30 days. But yeah the Discord is wildly different from what it was when you looked. I wasn't on but I know it was in a fundamentally different place. 

I didn't mean you actually, come to think of it I don't know why I'm dancing around the subject like I'm afraid of hurting any feelings. I don't care enough about appearances anymore to hide it.
I didn't like Iamyouronly, the moment I saw him there I left. I vividly recall his behaviour and behind the scenes schemes, and how once he tried to get me demoted.
At the time I was told not to talk about it and I didn't, but there's no reason to hide such things anymore with nothing at stake.
Sure it's been years and maybe it's petty, it just didn't feel like it was going to work for me.

Edited by King Mic

Adam is a bad man, he hurts me in the discord

1 minute ago, King Mic said:

I didn't mean you actually, come to think of it I don't know why I'm dancing around the subject like I'm afraid of hurting any feelings. I don't care enough about appearances anymore to hide it.
I didn't like Iamyouronly, the moment I saw him there I left. I vividly recall his behaviour and behind the scenes schemes, and how once he tried to get me demoted.
At the time I was told not to talk about it and I didn't, but there's no reason to hide such things anymore with nothing at stake.

they're definitely gone, the casual chat is mostly oldies and a handful of new recruits bob's found. it's cool to see where everyone's at in life, except adam

Just now, Zooey said:

Adam is a bad man, he hurts me in the discord

they're definitely gone, the casual chat is mostly oldies and a handful of new recruits bob's found. it's cool to see where everyone's at in life, except adam

Exactly this. It’s got a lil of the old forum feel, except Adam is a 1%er now

7 minutes ago, King Mic said:

Sure it's been years and maybe it's petty, it just didn't feel like it was going to work for me.

You are obviously under no obligation to join, but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention multiple people immediately demanded I recruit you to join the Disc when I posted your latest blog entry to our #nostalgia channel. 

Also thank you for the kind words. The feeling was/is mutual!

Edited by Adam?

Well I did promise I would join, time to deliver. Give me a minute to create an account, as I believe I previously explained Adam I'm unfortunately not at liberty of using my main account there due to a newbie mistake made years ago of using my real name here. I cannot have my real life information associated to that Discord.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, King Mic said:

Well I did promise I would join, time to deliver. Give me a minute to create an account, as I believe I previously explained Adam I'm unfortunately not at liberty of using my main account there due to a newbie mistake made years ago of using my real name here. I cannot have my real life information associated to that Discord.

I think you should be able to change your name now? Discord updated their usernames.