Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Ok, so my 51 priest is coming along nicely. He seems to be pretty good in pvp except for yesterday. I tried to kill a lock (forgetting I still had rez sickness) and got completely destroyed by deathcoil. I can't believe I forgot that I had rez sickness! Oh well. I'm wondering if anyone knows which is better to run, Mara or BRD. Thanks!

Bloodomen yea, Water elemental is great, especially for multiple opponents or kiting, since you can use its ranged frost nova. At 50 when i got it, it started hitting 300+, it hits over 700 now, but it start's out pretty decently. The good thing is most people dont even target it, so sometimes its actually death by elemental lol.

nice nintendo

I was personally thinking of re-specing to frost, but I REALLY like the things fire has to offer. A crit with pyroblast gets Ignite, the normal added damage from it, plus obviously the extra damage. Sometimes I also get the stun, which isn't half bad in my opinion.

And Co-Z. There is definately no room for both.

Was Nintendo being sarcastic? :)

Well, I just had an urge to play on my mage again, but I have no credit left. :( Need to get a pre paid card soon, but I have no money. :)

Sarcastic about what?

Ok, so my 51 priest is coming along nicely. He seems to be pretty good in pvp except for yesterday. I tried to kill a lock (forgetting I still had rez sickness) and got completely destroyed by deathcoil. I can't believe I forgot that I had rez sickness! Oh well. I'm wondering if anyone knows which is better to run, Mara or BRD. Thanks!

Both are horrible, both you can hardly find anyone, do ST. :)

BRD has nice cloth gear though, mara is a bit bad, BRD replaces everything, there's some nice legs for you in st, and some other things including a staff, so BRD and ST.

Druids are pretty fun to play as... Just got my bear form.

I play mainly on Wildhammer (PVP) now, because some of my school friends play on it.

Ehh. To you. I personally cannot stand any other class than mage for these reasons.

Druid: Just got boring. I died too easily at things my own level.

Warrior: Nothin' but tanking. Not what I like.

Paladin: Okay, but yet again. I just got bored.

Warlock: Don't like having to press that extra button for my minion. Sure it is minor, but it is plain annoying.

Hunter: See above, only with pet.

Rogue: Never really played one. I'll get back to you on that.

Shaman: Bored me. Low damage, slow attacks. Too much button pushing, just to kill one enemy. Atleast with mage it is pretty much (For me): 5, 2, 4, 6, 5 or 2, 4. 8 or 0 if it is still alive. I have that memorized, so I can't really switch to any more button pushing.

Priest: Never tried. I will eventually, though.

Reasons why I like mages.

1) I like the large damage.

2) The robes be the phat. :P

3) The sheer quickness you get to kill something.

Cons.

1) Glass Cannon. 'Nuff said.

Druids aren't for everyone most people suck at being druids we're the elite. :fish:

Lol dinged to 24 and got a hood,stonetalon is a nice training place,well the one part the something vales just before the peak.

I might make a BE mage.I hear there pretty good but I need to get to lvl 40 on my shaman before I start training the mage.

Edited by Dante

Lol dinged to 24 and got a hood,stonetalon is a nice training place,well the one part the something vales just before the peak.

I might make a BE mage.I hear there pretty good but I need to get to lvl 40 on my shaman before I start training the mage.

At 24 I went to duskwood. It was great. I just quested till around 27-28 then I hit the ogres in that one area there till 30.

At 24 I went to duskwood. It was great. I just quested till around 27-28 then I hit the ogres in that one area there till 30.

I might try out 1k needles until 30 or so then that one place that starts with a d near stonetalon forgot,then at 35 ill train at dustwallow.I know a bunch of places and when I can train there.

Yes, of course I am. And Hellfire Peninsula is only good until about 62, then it start's to suck. I already went through most of Zangarmarsh, and Terrokar Forest, and now I am starting Nagrand. And then it's on to Blade's Edge, then Netherstorm! :D

Well, considering I've run ST so many times that my head exploded, no really, it did.

By the way, I'm not sure if this was posted so I'm going to post it again:

The ultimate WoW ninja: (caution, there is strong language, click at your own discretion)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...oters&hl=en

Lol Zinwrath is a funny one also.

Heres one of 3 people trying to take down onyxia,the begginings boring cause all they do is stare at it.They get it down to 98% health.

Fighting starts at 1:20.

Also,weres the portal to the outlands?I gotta know for the future.

Edited by Dante

Lol Zinwrath is a funny one also.

Heres one of 3 people trying to take down onyxia,the begginings boring cause all they do is stare at it.They get it down to 98% health.

Fighting starts at 1:20.

Also,weres the portal to the outlands?I gotta know for the future.

They weren't very good people have easily 5 manned onyxia at level 60 in naxx/aq40 gear.

*sigh* I had forgotten the pain of leveling my warrior to 60... I'm currently 64 and chugging... :wub:

Must stay awake... Must run my 12 daily instance quota :mellow:

This is weird.. someone found this world of warcraft cheat called "Big head mode" found at warcraftmovies.com. Pretty funny, but also very cool that whoever did that was able to crack a cheat like that.. (however the cheat is now disabled)

I saw that earlier, o_O that's odd.

And Co-Z. There is definately no room for both.

Relax dewd. Thar is time. And I may NOT get it, and if I do I don't expect it to last as long as WoW

look what i found

click this to see wow video

great video :P

Sorry, you're almost four months late. That video WINS, but we've all seen it.

Nooooes! Roll troll or undead, PRESERVE THE ORIGINAL HORDE!

BE mages are rising to overplayed-ness.

I love how you ignored what i said :)

Learn2NotSpam

*sigh* I had forgotten the pain of leveling my warrior to 60... I'm currently 64 and chugging... :P

Must stay awake... Must run my 12 daily instance quota :D

Impy's back to this thread? COOL! I thought you were gone :P

My game is running great now thanks to a new video card. And I have enough to buy my mount, I just need to actually hit 40 now. (WSG-ing at 39). :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.