Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

i may just go to barrens then... later on.. i wanna finish this scarlet quest though :huh:

only one of these quests left!! yes! but i ran out of soul shards.. and my VW is dead.. so i have to get more.. and since a Skulled Elite scarlet shot me with a flaming arrow.. i decided to not go that way.. and for me to go to the right way.. haha

Edited by RoboDemon

Co-z I agree thats kinda odd to see a elf with a cow-man, a orc, a troll, and a zombie. :huh:But isn't kind of strange to see a Cow-man like thing with a human, an elf, a gnome, and a dwarf?

Robo: I agree with dragins, read what people say.

No, because they are not of the same faction.

The cow like people I was talking about was Draenei.

Dragins, DON'T. It's just a waste, really. I suggest getting your saber at level 60 instead, by then rep will be easier.

I don't care. I am bored leveling, and I would rather do it now then later, when I am spending all my time in the Outlands.

Although, I do have a yearning for my-level quests.

Also, here is my mount.

Clicky

I have Whitemane's Chapeau on (Thanks to a guildy. Ran me through. I even saw the "secret" room for the first time! :ice:), yet I hate the look of it on me.

Unrelated: Imageshack is taking forever to upload my picture.

Copied my blue mount. >:santa:

Oh well, I don't use it anymore, I use a white epic one. :huh: But I will soon use my talbuk. :holiday:

I started playing my dwarf hunter a bit agan :huh: Got him to 18.

But I was quite disgusted when a lvel 17 rogue made fun of me because my character is fat. I can't believe people actually hate another member of their faction. >:holiday: I was feeling good because I met some cool people, but then the stereotypical Alliance player bashes right in. I've even received the same comments from a level sixty human. I feel the deepest sympathy for gnomes because you get punted by your taller allies, and the same for dwarves because you get name called as 'fat'. Funny thing, dwarves are the same width as human men, but a head shorter.

Lol what kind of jerks play on your server when I made a dwarf and lvled it for awhile I was never insulted but sometimes complimented by lower lvls rarley.

Lol Co-Z, it doesn't matter what race you play as - you still gotta put up with that stuff. Just think - its better than the alternative where you only get to choose your looks to a very small degree *cough runescape cough*

Lol what kind of jerks play on your server when I made a dwarf and lvled it for awhile I was never insulted but sometimes complimented by lower lvls rarley.

I was in Stormwind, actually. Every race is in a capital city, but in places like Dun Morogh everyone is dwarf or gnome.

Lol Co-Z, it doesn't matter what race you play as - you still gotta put up with that stuff. Just think - its better than the alternative where you only get to choose your looks to a very small degree *cough runescape cough*

I understand that, and I <3 dwarves. People don't realize the leetness of gnomes and dwarves- for example, gnomes have a +5% intellect bonus. Very useful for mages and warlocks. However, most Allies tend to roll human, so that power isn't used at its full extent :huh:

Dragins, DON'T. It's just a waste, really. I suggest getting your saber at level 60 instead, by then rep will be easier.

@Robo- you can use EACH individual soul shard once. They're stackable and stay in your inventory (I suggest getting a soul bag). So yeah you can have 100 SS but when you for example summon the VW, you'll have 99.

@Raide-

Be troll! Trolls are really good hunters. Bow skill bonus is good, berserkering is a troll racial that really only works with hunters and warriors xD, regeneration so you get some health back during combat, and beast slaying makes leveling a bit faster. Orc hunters are also good, command, blood fury, and an axe spec, and stun resist rules in pvp.

Don't urge yourself to be a blood elf. The original races are still my favorites. Blood elves are becoming overplayed, because of many Alliance to Horde switchovers and even Hordies rerolling as one. It's like the Alliance, dwarves and gnomes are underplayed because humans and night elves could become any class in the game (Cept shamans, when that came some people did make draenei shammys).

Your choice, really. I just can't really picture a place for elves to fit in at a round table with an orc, a troll, a cow-man, and a zombie o_O

nah

i would do a tauren walock

if they were tauren warlocks

but belfs mages or warlocks look awesome

stikcing to that one

so what if overplayed Co-z

one day i will unite all overplayed Blefs and invade all alliances territories and conquer azeroth!!

mwzahahahahahahahahahaha

..hmm troll hunter?

cool

Maybe it works

XD

Co-z neither do i can place that table

alas Blood eleves are hated by everyone even the horde

still i can't imagine the ally table

The human starring that the female night elve all the time

Female night elve flirting with the male draenei

and dwarf and gnome no where to be seen(if you know what i mean XD)

nah Blood elve warlock

but don't worrk alliance guys

I'll make a human...something or a night elfe something sometime(probably a warrior)

Edited by Dark Raide

Lol... At 70 with great gear, the +5 skill won't make much sense. My brother is a Dwarf, and he does better with bows rather than guns, and dwarves have +5 skill in guns.

And IMO, Blood Elves look like gay supermodels. :jester:

Edited by Nintendo

Lol... At 70 with great gear, the +5 skill won't make much sense. My brother is a Dwarf, and he does better with bows rather than guns, and dwarves have +5 skill in guns.

Yeah but end game and pre end game have a lot of diffrences.

And thinking about that, I'm supposing an orc's command is much more useful than bow specialization.

But I've found that troll racials are good for leveling.

@Raide- I wouldn't be surprised if in a future Warcraft game BE's or UD's or both are a seperate faction. Both races are up to things Mr. Thrall wouldn't really approve of o_O

@Nintendo: I caught your edit. So true :jester:

Edited by Co-Z

:unsure:

And I so did not copy your blue mount. Blue just looks good on me.

And yeah. The amount of hate on Gnomes is HUGE. I have had many short jokes thrown at me. Also, look at the forums. I have seen topics devoted to bashing gnomes.

Edit: I am the devil. 666, baaaaaaaby.

Now I don't ever want to post again. ^_^

Edited by Dragins

:unsure:

Now that you mention it, BE's do ^_^

Anyways, anyone have any suggestions on where to train a level 20 Alliance Rouge??

Ok, here's the deal. When I hit 60, I want to get the Black War Raptor pvp mount. I'm going to be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of kodo for many reasons. They are just too plain, they don't even actually run when they are "running", etc. Here are my questions for the pvp raptor.

1-Do I have to be exalted with the trolls to ride it?

2-How much would the riding cost?

3-Where would I buy the riding since it's a raptor? (I'm a tauren, which should be obvious lol)

4-Is it worth it?

It would be cool if there were no factions, and it were seperated by race. Huge wars would break out, alliances would be made, and everyone could speak the same language.

Edited by Arreis

Ok, here's the deal. When I hit 60, I want to get the Black War Raptor pvp mount. I'm going to be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of kodo for many reasons. They are just too plain, they don't even actually run when they are "running", etc. Here are my questions for the pvp raptor.

3-Where would I buy the riding since it's a raptor? (I'm a tauren, which should be obvious lol)

4-Is it worth it?

540g for the riding. And you buy it wherever the troll's get their mount. And it's worth it if you don't really want to fork out 90 extra gold.

It's just flat out 540g? Or is that with some kind of rep discount with the trolls? And I guess that would be well worth it, that 90g could go towards something else. Plus, that's the coolest looking mount imo.

4-Is it worth it?

540g for the riding. And you buy it wherever the troll's get their mount. And it's worth it if you don't really want to fork out 90 extra gold.

It was my understanding that the riding skills are now universal, ex. Tauren training would work with a undead mount.

Edited by Impy

if a tauren went on an undead mount.. they pressure would like make the mount colapse.. and die!!!... again...

haha anyways!! im training in the barrens right now.. and i just desided that i should go threw the river from orgrimmar to barrens.. and then like 4 crocodiles came at me.. so i was like " woah! freaky eating thing!"

Edited by RoboDemon

4-Is it worth it?

It was my understanding that the riding skills are now universal, ex. Tauren training would work with a undead mount.

Yes, they are universal. But I think you have to buy the training wherever your faction sells their mounts, that's what I messed up on. In order to buy training from trolls, you have to be exalted. But to buy training with Tauren, you just buy it from them. The training is universal so with every mount you can ride it.

all i know is that you need to be level 40.. and that really bugs me :D

ok well continueing training in barrens.. found quest there.. where i have to put this stone on this fire.. but i kept dieing.. so i let my VW go in.. i got to the fire.. and then 2 of the orcs came and killed me.. so im gunna wait for a girl in my guild to come help me again :o

im starting to think being a warlock isnt as good as i thought it would be... at least not an undead anyways... i cant seem to find any good skills.. other then DOT's and leveling up is hard for me... =\ i was thinking of keeping him.. but tomorrow, i could make a blood elf hunter..

what do you guys think i should do?

Edited by RoboDemon

I say stick with the Warlock. When you level up a bit more you learn Death Coil which is pwnage.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.