Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

ive been really bored lately, mainly cause ive done all the barrnes quests to many times they are boring

and on my hunter i have no quests to do right now..

im thinking of making a Gnome Warlock but IDK

You're like me. I just abandoned my Tauren Druid and made yet another new character. BE warlock ftw.

ive been really bored lately, mainly cause ive done all the barrnes quests to many times they are boring

and on my hunter i have no quests to do right now..

im thinking of making a Gnome Warlock but IDK

You're like me. I just abandoned my Tauren Druid and made yet another new character. BE warlock ftw.

Don't go down that road...

I would easily be at 70 with my druid and probably around 50 with one of my alts if I didn't do that. ^_^

Wow... I guess you really don't have ANY choice... its like everything is against you. :D

sucks for you logan :(

anyways, i got ran through WC, got to level 12, and im gunna hand in the Leaders of the Fang quest to get my cresent staff (sp?)

YES!

I managed to fix my random restart problem. With the new patch the way that the program handles firewalls changed so I had to download Windows Service Pack 2 and change some firewall settings.

Hey guys i need to know something

is WoW compatible with Windows Vista?

Not yet I think.

Vista= lose right now because of the incompatibility of most things.

I lol'd. You shouldn't be proud of playing a belf, everyone on the Horde hates all of them except alts of their friends and paladins.

I lol'd. You shouldn't be proud of playing a belf, everyone on the Horde hates all of them except alts of their friends and paladins.

You wish, my pally is rather liked :), mainly because I do both, tank and heal.

that just shows the level of inmaturity of the people playing WoW

also as well as generalizing because all horde non BE thinks all BE think they are superior

and i agree with infinity BE warlocks FTW

not saying everyone does....but Co-z is generalizing

in the time i plyed WoW, i never saw like...something against BE's...not even when i was one

All of you post-BC players don't understand. When BC was coming out loads of people on servers made pacts to shun non Pally BE's. :)

^^ which is stupid

strange I've never heard that happens on the alliance with the Draeneis

Reminds me of the time when i was playing warsong gulch at level 15.

Some guy got angry cause i was playing and was not level 19

I told him it was just a game....he then made the best come-back ever "I spent 400 gold on my twink noob!"

What i did...laugh at him XD, he then quitted.

I hate that kind of players which take the game like it's their lifes

^^ which is stupid

strange I've never heard that happens on the alliance with the Draeneis

Reminds me of the time when i was playing warsong gulch at level 15.

Some guy got angry cause i was playing and was not level 19

I told him it was just a game....he then made the best come-back ever "I spent 400 gold on my twink noob!"

What i did...laugh at him XD, he then quitted.

I hate that kind of players which take the game like it's their lifes

Mhmm. Well, the main hate going towards the BEs is mainly from the fact that people were thinking that a lot of the younger generation of the Alliance would reroll to BEs, because they are the "pretty" race of the Horde. I've actually rolled a BE before (Never again. I would only for a paladin, and even then I wouldn't, because I've tried a paladin. Hated it.) and I've seen this exact thing. Of course, stereotyping sets in and then people will in general dislike (Or hate) BEs.

Also, in the 10-19/20-29, it is wiser to go in at the later levels. Since it is such a large twinking bracket, they really are in fact better off without you, as they could have another twink.

Edit: The reason why it never happens with the Draenei is because, simply put, they are awesome. They don't look like twigs, and you can actually tell their males from their females.

Edited by -Logan-

yeah and their legs golooks like their legs got broken backwords and healed that way :)

:P

ok well ive decided to go play my hunter a bit more, might aswell use the rested exp now, so i got to 44, and im 1/4 from 45 but im rested all the way there, and my best friend finally transfered servers do he plays with me and my other RL friends, but they always bug me for not being able to go to outlands to do quests with them :o

also as well as generalizing because all horde non BE thinks all BE think they are superior

Sorry, but LOTS of noobs play BE's. I've seen it. Now, there are nubs on non BE Horde races, but most of them roll belfs to be 'pretty'. They used lame names like 'Spehpiroth' and 'Dureal' and 'Legholas'. They've hindered the Horde, really. The only mature belfs who know how2play are generally the ones above 40, since noobs often don't reach that level. It sucks even more that BE's are the most popular race on the Horde... Hell, I've met a 70 BE warlock who knows how2play etc. but he says that he hates ugly races :P

Edited by Co-Z

Sorry, but LOTS of noobs play BE's. I've seen it. Now, there are nubs on non BE Horde races, but most of them roll belfs to be 'pretty'. They used lame names like 'Spehpiroth' and 'Dureal' and 'Legholas'. They've hindered the Horde, really. The only mature belfs who know how2play are generally the ones above 40, since noobs often don't reach that level. It sucks even more that BE's are the most popular race on the Horde... Hell, I've met a 70 BE warlock who knows how2play etc. but he says that he hates ugly races :xd:

Well I'm going to make a Rogue Troll, get it to 20, then switch everything my BE rogue over to it, and then delete the BE Rogue, just because the racials are better. You have to admit though that BE's are good for mages, warlocks, and priest because first you have the mana tap (drain), then after 3 times, arcane torment is useful for restoring mana so it helps.

BE racials are amazing.

Trolls are pretty awesome though.

Sorry, but LOTS of noobs play BE's. I've seen it. Now, there are nubs on non BE Horde races, but most of them roll belfs to be 'pretty'. They used lame names like 'Spehpiroth' and 'Dureal' and 'Legholas'. They've hindered the Horde, really. The only mature belfs who know how2play are generally the ones above 40, since noobs often don't reach that level. It sucks even more that BE's are the most popular race on the Horde... Hell, I've met a 70 BE warlock who knows how2play etc. but he says that he hates ugly races :xd:

Well I'm going to make a Rogue Troll, get it to 20, then switch everything my BE rogue over to it, and then delete the BE Rogue, just because the racials are better. You have to admit though that BE's are good for mages, warlocks, and priest because first you have the mana tap (drain), then after 3 times, arcane torment is useful for restoring mana so it helps.

ya...Blefs are good for any Mana based class

For a rogue i would roll an undead

actually for each class i have what I would roll

Human-warrior,paladin and maybe a priest

Nelf-druid

Gnome....no comment

Dwarf-hunter

Draenei-´Paladin

Orcs-warrior

Tauren....warrior

Troll, Hunter

Undead, rogue, warrior priest

Blef, warlock, mage, hunter(this last one to nme it legolas! XD)...if belfs had warrior i would make one named sephiroth..and would try to get a Katana :bann:

Yay, my guild is doing Karazhan again tonight. Hopefully we can beat the second boss. Last time, I was #1 damage by at least 30,000 damage. Affliction for ze win.

ya...Blefs are good for any Mana based class

For a rogue i would roll an undead

actually for each class i have what I would roll

Human-warrior,paladin and maybe a priest

Nelf-druid

Gnome....no comment

Dwarf-hunter

Draenei-´Paladin

Orcs-warrior

Tauren....warrior

Troll, Hunter

Undead, rogue, warrior priest

Blef, warlock, mage, hunter(this last one to nme it legolas! XD)...if belfs had warrior i would make one named sephiroth..and would try to get a Katana :bann:

:wizard:

My list:

Human - Warrior, Paladin

Gnome - Mage, Warlock, Priest, Rogue

Nelf - Druid, Rogue

Dwarf - Hunter

Draenei - Shaman, Paladin, Priest

Orc - Warrior

Troll - Hunter, Rogue

Forsaken - Warrior, Warlock, Rogue

Belf - Paladin, Warlock, Mage, Priest

Tauren - Warrior, Druid and maybe Shaman.

Edited by Cxkslei

Humans are good for everything. Why? Simple diplomacy easily can save you like 20+ hours if you really grind up your rep with a lot of factions.

...cXSLEI.... gnomes don't have prIEST XD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.