Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Yeah people were saying things abot Naga,broken,and goblins can be played in the future,I doubt its going to happen but a..

Great the "Insert random title here" Naga race :)

Alliance wants to play as Panderan. I swear the Official Wow suggestions forum is a scary place :D

Grinding for 10k xp on Steeljaw Snappers isn't exactly fun :ice:.

Anyways 46 now, any idea where to get my fishing up? It's at 140 while my cooking is at 205 O_O. Oh yeah got blacksmithing up a bit, need to find a way to get some cash to buy more supplies, I also got like 140 copper ore donated today :wizard:. Guy was cleaning stuff he doesn't use anymore out of his bank. I send him a few gold to cover shipping :thumbup:.

I've noticed Alliance people commonly saying 'Pandaren for ally, Naga for Horde'.

Nagas shouldn't be playable- and who would play them?

They'd probably get infinite breath and increased frost magic. I would, I'm getting sick of blowing cash on Underwater Breathing Pots.

I've been seeing more

"Pandaren for ally, Tusken for Horde"

Edited by Cxkslei

I've noticed Alliance people commonly saying 'Pandaren for ally, Naga for Horde'.

They'd probably get infinite breath and increased frost magic. I would, I'm getting sick of blowing cash on Underwater Breathing Pots.

I've been seeing more

O.o your underwater enough to need pots? can you do gnomer? oh wait your horde, doubt they can.I always have my hydrocane(unlimited underwater breath) from gnomer on me

btw, i found the person they got the female NE dance from

Edited by blondeguy32

I've been seeing more

O.o your underwater enough to need pots? can you do gnomer? oh wait your horde, doubt they can.I always have my hydrocane(unlimited underwater breath) from gnomer on me

We have to go to Gnomer for 2 quest, it auto flags us while in there. There's something that teleports us from Booty Bay to inside Gnomer kinda just inside I think.

I've been seeing more

We have to go to Gnomer for 2 quest, it auto flags us while in there. There's something that teleports us from Booty Bay to inside Gnomer kinda just inside I think.

that stinks, oh and continueing the female NE dance thing, its from a french singer named alizee (if you didnt already know :ice:) dalizee.gif

[email protected] all of you who have to buy underwater breathing pots or carry around the hydrocane.

Aquatic form for the win. :deformed:

New races=no. We don't really need more races. New classes would be more fun but thats not gonna happen.

Being auto flagged isn't a big deal. I mean we PvP'ers have to deal with it all the time.

is there a sal's server? if not, we should make one and make a sal's guild on that server. of course, it would be horde being that horde is the best, you cant deny it!. and to that ne dance pic....rofl, i love it.... people actually made a guild of all female ne's and the name was the playboy bunnies or somthing rofl...

is there a sal's server? if not, we should make one and make a sal's guild on that server. of course, it would be horde being that horde is the best, you cant deny it!. and to that ne dance pic....rofl, i love it.... people actually made a guild of all female ne's and the name was the playboy bunnies or somthing rofl...

No and No.

I'm sticking to Nordrassil, I know most of the people in major guilds from their alts already and partying with them. Tilt for one is a guild on my server requiring you have a lvl 70, also I'm used to the prices and don't feel like paying to move or remaking a pally :deformed:.

Yeah most of us would rather just stick to our servers. I mean its a lot harder to get familiar with a new server.

They tried- a year ago. This thread used to be called 'The Official Sals WoW Clan', and they were thinking about rerolling. No one wanted to let go of their servers, so they quit on the idea.

[email protected] all of you who have to buy underwater breathing pots or carry around the hydrocane.

Aquatic form for the win. :deformed:

New races=no. We don't really need more races. New classes would be more fun but thats not gonna happen.

Being auto flagged isn't a big deal. I mean we PvP'ers have to deal with it all the time.

I specially hate it when I get chased in Tirisfal Glades whenever I'm going to SM to run some people. But that's my fault for being on enemy territory XD

And as a warlock, I just use unending breath to breath underwater without the fear of running out of breath :o

What the heck is the drop rate for the eggs for the quest to get to 300 cooking? I'm getting like 1 in 12 kills.

What the heck is the drop rate for the eggs for the quest to get to 300 cooking? I'm getting like 1 in 12 kills.

let's do the math

let's say 12 is your 100%

so

a rule of 3

12 100

---=---=

1 x

result is

8.3% drop rate

aproxximatly

consider yourself lucky, :D for my hunter quest at level 50, i got the 2 horns i needed after around 60 kills

Well did the stupid quest. Ran most of the way through ZF with a pretty basic group. 46 Rogue, 46 Pally, 43 Priest, 45 Warrior, 48 hunter.

We did the entire left side excluding part with mallet, then entire right side excluding the guy that summons 5 million things. We got up to Bly and we did pretty good, got all the way down to chewer and shadowpriest who kept summoning undeads at which point we wiped. And since respawns started we gave up but made me ding 47 when I turned in the shell and troll temper quest.

Wait, Salek plays?

I think so, you might want to check with him though. :D

Rune Forks is a friend of mine IRL and he got me into it.

My first character was Ally (29 NE Rogue), but he persuaded me to come to his realm and faction (Horde>Ally as I've seen :P).

Well did the stupid quest. Ran most of the way through ZF with a pretty basic group. 46 Rogue, 46 Pally, 43 Priest, 45 Warrior, 48 hunter.

We did the entire left side excluding part with mallet, then entire right side excluding the guy that summons 5 million things. We got up to Bly and we did pretty good, got all the way down to chewer and shadowpriest who kept summoning undeads at which point we wiped. And since respawns started we gave up but made me ding 47 when I turned in the shell and troll temper quest.

Personally I find the part with the mallet to be the most rewarding if you have the quest. <3 carrot on a stick. You'll never get rid of it trust me.

Ding to 51,I can now use horns of eranikus and crest of supremcy(Both blue ST items)

After that I went to brd and got 2 blue items (Gladiator boots and some cool frost resistance,itellect belt)that are lvl 52

We got to a part were we had to kill mobs of 5 elite dwarves,dwarf officer dwarf medic etc and well thats were we stopped because the last time they ran into another mob and 10 dwarves were on us.

Personally I find the part with the mallet to be the most rewarding if you have the quest. <3 carrot on a stick. You'll never get rid of it trust me.

All of us had the quest after sharing but the guy who shared it didn't even have the mallet :D.

I'm a level 20 priest playing in hillsbrad (started just recently), am I in the right place to level?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.