Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

I would go to the barrens, alot of good quests and things to kill at your level.

so I should get out of Ghostlands?

I would go to the barrens, alot of good quests and things to kill at your level.

Depends, Ghostland should and can get you to level 20 no problem.

Barrens can get you to 20 as well.

So If you get to 20 in Ghostlands, 'venture to Barrens, you could get a few extra levels there.

Also some good rewards at Ghostlands when you finish all quest lines (I started a Belf Rogue horde myself ;p)

So If you get to 20 in Ghostlands, 'venture to Barrens, you could get a few extra levels there.

Also some good rewards at Ghostlands when you finish all quest lines (I started a Belf Rogue horde myself ;p)

What server are you on? If Blackwing Layer, add me

IGN: Churana

Got the whitemend hood pattern from heroic bot the other day on my lock, pretty nice healing hat and i can make and sell a few of them considering how many nethers i have saved up. still need to get someone to make me a spellstrike hood though

i would say stay on ghostlands

it's not nearly as big as barrens so quests are closer to each other

wowscrnshot031708015713cg1.jpg

Level 55 undead shadow priest.

Quel'dorei server

Edited by cpt 007

i would say stay on ghostlands

it's not nearly as big as barrens so quests are closer to each other

Nice point. Yeah, I might stay in Barrens.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2287/wo...08015713cg1.jpg

Level 55 undead shadow priest.

Quel'dorei server

take a pic without rez sickness

i had 2.2k hp in my 30's hah

daniel: too bad your not on skywall i could make you one

the only reason i got to 375 tailoring was cause i had that pattern hah

Edited by nintendo

I have yet, another question, I now have a lvl 18 UD warlock, wearing mostly greens, would it be possible for me to survive in WC?

yeah you should be fine in WC with a full group of level 18-20

i joined a starting raiding guild last month, and we do karazhan every week, and i must say.. its not going well, we can take down midnight fine, but someone always screws up on moroes and then we have all the shackles coming at us.

but so far, theres been 3 epic armor pieces that have dropped for a mage, yes mage, and yet, ive lost all 3 of them to a warlock =\ so that kinda pissed me off.

and ive only gotten 2/4 badges of justice cause i always die on the bosses, and someone loots before i can res so thats gay too...

karazhan doesnt like me :aware:

Tuesday I went to kara and we downed attunem,moroes,maiden, and romeo and juliet scene.I got the poison vial trinket.We are going agian today around 7 to finish it.

Atlast I find a raiding guild not full of asshats who complain about the smallest of problems.

Also going to gruuls tomorrow maybe for a first time.

i joined a starting raiding guild last month, and we do karazhan every week, and i must say.. its not going well, we can take down midnight fine, but someone always screws up on moroes and then we have all the shackles coming at us.

but so far, theres been 3 epic armor pieces that have dropped for a mage, yes mage, and yet, ive lost all 3 of them to a warlock =\ so that kinda pissed me off.

and ive only gotten 2/4 badges of justice cause i always die on the bosses, and someone loots before i can res so thats gay too...

Attumen is a really easy fight, just make sure your tanks are on their toes to pick up Attumen when he pops up and then drop all aggro when he merges with Midnight and let your MT pick him up. Moroes can be tricky. I was in a badge run last night with my lock and we took him down with no priests, but it can be made easier if you have a priest or 2 to shackle the adds. Most important add to burn down in Baroness Dorothea or something, she is a shadowpriest that wears blue-ish robes. Have all your dps burn her, using rogue stuns if possible because she can mana burn healers if she is kept up. Otherwise just set up a kill order on the adds. Good idea to take down about 2 of them and let your off tank keep one on him so he can build up rage to keep 2nd aggro on moroes for when he gouges the MT. really easy when you do it a few times

Tuesday I went to kara and we downed attunem,moroes,maiden, and romeo and juliet scene.I got the poison vial trinket.We are going agian today around 7 to finish it.

Atlast I find a raiding guild not full of asshats who complain about the smallest of problems.

i thought that enhancement shamans didn't need hit because they got all of it from talent points and the rest was on gear pieces, that seems more like a rogue trinket imo

Edited by daniel

Attumen is a really easy fight, just make sure your tanks are on their toes to pick up Attumen when he pops up and then drop all aggro when he merges with Midnight and let your MT pick him up. Moroes can be tricky. I was in a badge run last night with my lock and we took him down with no priests, but it can be made easier if you have a priest or 2 to shackle the adds. Most important add to burn down in Baroness Dorothea or something, she is a shadowpriest that wears blue-ish robes. Have all your dps burn her, using rogue stuns if possible because she can mana burn healers if she is kept up. Otherwise just set up a kill order on the adds. Good idea to take down about 2 of them and let your off tank keep one on him so he can build up rage to keep 2nd aggro on moroes for when he gouges the MT. really easy when you do it a few times

Attumen is a walk in the park if your tanks know what they're doing. Moroes isn't too hard, did it without any priest this week. 2 Traps for warriors, burn shadow priest and off tank holy pala. As long as you don't let either priest or the holy pala loose, you should be in for an easy fight. Dwarfs pwn, too.

my lock is coming along nicely- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...r&n=Psychic

and in about a week i'll have my epic flyer on my hunter (finally). i've heard that the netherwing dailies can make a lot of the money back, so i might buy one for my lock too if it goes well

Edited by daniel

my lock is coming along nicely- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...r&n=Psychic

and in about a week i'll have my epic flyer on my hunter (finally). i've heard that the netherwing dailies can make a lot of the money back, so i might buy one for my lock too if it goes well

That place nets you in alot of gold, but the first 3 dailies you get is a pain in the butt. But it gets better when you reach honored.

Edited by Rey

Seeing that I'm 360-less for about 4 - 5 weeks, I was thinking back into of getting in WoW. What are the advantages of an Undead Warlock?

Seeing that I'm 360-less for about 4 - 5 weeks, I was thinking back into of getting in WoW. What are the advantages of an Undead Warlock?

WotF = Free trinket

Cannibalize= in combat health regen

Life tap + cannibalize= quick & easy health + mana regen

shadow resist= helpful in pvp and some fights in BT (which I doubt anyone on these forums should be worrying about)

underwater breathing= useless, because locks have unlimited breathing

Overall they fit the class nicely, it comes down to your preference as to whether or not you want to be an orc or UD. Orcs racials are a bit better in PvE and UD are a bit better in PvP. Lower level cloth gear looks bad on orcs but high end sets look amazing on them.

Edited by daniel

i'd go with undead, if you don't have a pvp trinket equipped, WotF is a lifesaver

hey im a lvl 21 blood elf hunter in alter of storms lookin for someone 2 mess around with

Well, the 2.4 patch is pretty cool. Haven't been to the Isle yet, but I will someday.

I really like the PvP changes, espiecally the AV (I'm Alliance) and the honor changes.

i thought that enhancement shamans didn't need hit because they got all of it from talent points and the rest was on gear pieces, that seems more like a rogue trinket imo

atleast it beats my 200 spell damage element trinket

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.