Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Hmm, I've got a question - is it possible to begin doing raids at level 60?

Also, I'm getting 70 in a few months - should I get my tier 6 epic or would it be better to wait for Lich King and get the good gear at 80?

It's possible to do raids at 60, but only the pre-TBC ones. There's some guilds specializing in pre-TBC content, or you can just beg for some highbies to run you through one. Onyxia, BWL and Naxxramas is still fun. :)

And I can say with utmost confidence that unless you dedicate your life to raiding, there's no way in hell you'll be able to get T6 before the release of WLK.

@raidenub: Magtheridon is easy, l2p. :aware:

Also, I'm getting 70 in a few months - should I get my tier 6 epic or would it be better to wait for Lich King and get the good gear at 80?

It's possible to do raids at 60, but only the pre-TBC ones. There's some guilds specializing in pre-TBC content, or you can just beg for some highbies to run you through one. Onyxia, BWL and Naxxramas is still fun. :ice:

And I can say with utmost confidence that unless you dedicate your life to raiding, there's no way in hell you'll be able to get T6 before the release of WLK.

@raidenub: Magtheridon is easy, l2p. :)

dude my guild just got to it :aware:

we're just getting on our way to eve start raiding ssc, getting the gear for the elemtanl dude wich name i forgot.

btw arcane(kadutrur,wolf...lol)

welcome back :wub:

It's possible to do raids at 60, but only the pre-TBC ones. There's some guilds specializing in pre-TBC content, or you can just beg for some highbies to run you through one. Onyxia, BWL and Naxxramas is still fun. :ice:

@raidenub: Magtheridon is easy, l2p. :)

dude my guild just got to it :aware:

we're just getting on our way to eve start raiding ssc, getting the gear for the elemtanl dude wich name i forgot.

btw arcane(kadutrur,wolf...lol)

welcome back :wub:

It took my guild 4 hours to get him down, and that was before his massive nerf in 2.4/2.3 (cannae remember) :ice:

Thanks though, Raide. : D

yeeeeah but we suck :aware:(kind of)

want to hear somethin worse?

we'r on the top 1 guilds n alesxtraza US

horde sucks in that server(and i'm horde)

yeeeeah but we suck :aware:(kind of)

want to hear somethin worse?

we'r on the top 1 guilds n alesxtraza US

horde sucks in that server(and i'm horde)

Oh dear. ;p

My guild downed Anetheron last night. Couldn't be there cause I was watching the CL final. :c

Edited by Arcane

I play on Alexstraza too :aware:

Ally or horde?

Arcane

nice :)

now that the cl is over, you might be ready for whn you get to archimonde :wub:

Edited by Raide

I play on Alexstraza too :aware:

Ally or horde?

Arcane

now that the cl is over, you might be ready for whn you get to archimonde :wub:

Nah, we're first focusing on Vashj and Kael'thas. We're just casually venturing into MH to get a change of scenery : )

I play on Alexstraza too :)

Ally or horde?

Arcane

nice :wub:

now that the cl is over, you might be ready for whn you get to archimonde :ice:

Alliance ATM :aware:

Is it me or the Armory for EU is down? :aware: *irritated*

Why thank you Arcane.

Un0, the armory is down for me too, just like the search function (which has been down for a few days now).

I play on Alexstraza too :wub:

Ally or horde?

Arcane

nice :ice:

now that the cl is over, you might be ready for whn you get to archimonde :ice:

Alliance ATM :aware:

name?

class?

race?

guild?

so i will kick your bum if i find you flagged :)

Edited by Raide

Hey guys, I've been playing WoW for a while and I have a 24 Undead Mage. I play on Argent Dawn (Yes, an RP server, because most of the community is nice). If anyone plays on AD and needs water, throw Vexxus (not Vexus, different story for another time) a whisper. Most likely water for your alts.

I play on Alexstraza too :ice:

Ally or horde?

Arcane

nice :P

now that the cl is over, you might be ready for whn you get to archimonde :)

Alliance ATM :)

name?

class?

race?

guild?

so i will kick your bum if i find you flagged :wub:

Zeroinky(Weird, I know)

Paladin :aware:

Human

Helpers of the Alliance

Dinged 40 a few hours ago and got my mount :ice:

Woot just hit 401 resilience with 11k hp unbuffed =D Now just gotta work on spell crit and spell dmg.

Playing as destruction is fun in BGs and around 1500-1650 arenas, but I'll never get past 1650 =_=

I play on Alexstraza too :P

Ally or horde?

Arcane

now that the cl is over, you might be ready for whn you get to archimonde ;)

Alliance ATM :)

probably never seen you

well, whene ever there is a mass city raid just lok for andonium :wub:

name?

class?

race?

guild?

so i will kick your bum if i find you flagged :ice:

Zeroinky(Weird, I know)

Paladin :aware:

Human

Helpers of the Alliance

Dinged 40 a few hours ago and got my mount :ice:

Heya everyone I just dinged 70 a couple weeks ago on my feral druid and at the moment I'm pretty much dressed in blues. This is my first time hitting 70 and I was wondering what I should do? Is there a site for end game help? OR could someone here help me =P. Should I do heroics, get some rep gear?, or what? thanks =D.

three people in my guild dinged 70 yesterday :aware: I thought that was sorta cool

Edited by Dark Mage

Heya everyone I just dinged 70 a couple weeks ago on my feral druid and at the moment I'm pretty much dressed in blues. This is my first time hitting 70 and I was wondering what I should do? Is there a site for end game help? OR could someone here help me =P. Should I do heroics, get some rep gear?, or what? thanks =D.

If your a pvp person, go resto and get resto gear, and dominate arenas with a MS warrior.

If you plan to pve, decide if you are going to heal (resto) or dps/tank (feral). Then start doing normal 70 instances for gear, money, and rep. When your rep is high enough. grab the keys for the heroics and start doing those for gear and badges. Save the badges for the badge vendor (the one in Shattrath and the one in Isle). When you meet the requirements for kara (I don't know what the requirements is for your class, look around), start raiding with a raiding guild.

If your a pvp person, go resto and get resto gear, and dominate arenas with a MS warrior.

If you plan to pve, decide if you are going to heal (resto) or dps/tank (feral). Then start doing normal 70 instances for gear, money, and rep. When your rep is high enough. grab the keys for the heroics and start doing those for gear and badges. Save the badges for the badge vendor (the one in Shattrath and the one in Isle). When you meet the requirements for kara (I don't know what the requirements is for your class, look around), start raiding with a raiding guild.

Regardless of what you do, make an arena team as soon as you hit 70 and play 10 games, just so you can get points every week.

And try to do daily pvp quest, daily heroic.

Look up pieces that you want/need to get for pvp/pve and then run the instances to get them.

Then you can either run more instances/grind honor. It is still pretty much like leveling until you get some decent gear to arena properly/pve.

I'm getting the feeling that I'm leveling a bit too fast. :c

I'm almost 47 atm on my Pala, but I get the feeling that while I'm leveling, I hardly know anything about the game. I often don't know what items are better than others, I haven't done any battlegrounds yet, I haven't done any real PVP, and I'm not great in instances.

People say the game starts at level 70 - is that when you actually learn all that stuff? O_o

yeah basicly, cause when leveling to 70, your always , ALWAYS, going to place your gear, and you hardly ever even need to enchant your gear, unless you pvp alot.

But at 70, you get Tier 4, Tier, 5 and Tier 6, as well as Season 1, Season 2, and Season 3 gear, and thats the gear that you will hardly ever replace. so you can actually socket them approprietly, and enchant them, and thats how you figure out what stats and stuff you need.

and really, lvl 70 instances/raids are the only one you need to worry about, any thing is lower is a waste of time, cause even if you get a sweet blue dagger, you can always replace it with an epic one at 70.

so yes, 70 is where the game starts

Am I the only person enjoying the levelling process almost as much as raiding?

Am I the only person enjoying the levelling process almost as much as raiding?

i really enjoyed leveling my druid as feral, it was fun. But leveling other toons havent been as fun. My 1st toon everything was new and interesting but now its just... kinda dragging on.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.