Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

cloth = uber pwn, and Ave, mages are gonna get buffed out their eyeballs in patch 1.11 (yeah, impy, you were right, Shammies are next after mages)

who knows, you may even cause warlocks to not be AFK while pwning you in duels.

Shadowbolt, Spell Lock, Shadowbolt, Devour Magic, Fear, Shadowbolt (probably here, if not: Fear, Shadowbolt).

/pwnt.

<3 Felhunter

Ha you wish.

Frost Nova, Mana Shield, Run the fudge away.

/pwnt.

<3 Mages

Yes, Lets spam the topic.

Its not like its getting anywhere and we're interupting an important discussion. This is thing just isn't going to happen because there is no organization. Just announce all the specifics yourself. Screw voting for stuff.

Guest .Drokarus
BTW, Sam, you really like Penny Arcade dont you?

Hells yeah, Impy.

and how could you possibly know who dominated PvP on my server (Darkiron)? Horde wins around 70% of all Battlegrounds.

the only reason Alliance stands a chance is because of their pally bubbles, but even then we still wipe the floor with them.

Because of this simple fact:

shw00t Fancylads!

Ok, this topic is really getting no where. Let's do this. If you don't mind playing on the horde or alliance just post which you would rather play. Once we get 12 people we decide faction, server, classes.

Sam: Ever saw the one with Potionini.. I mean Frank the Potion guy? :huh: Best one ever. :D

Matthew: Is their secret weakness for you to slow them down and run? :bann:

I think we should make an offical, "WoW thread"!

Btw: Horde<Alliance in AV trust me... I was quite suprised :huh:

yeah i know, its because Alli kills in the endgame :evil:

generally, the trend is:

Horde = PvP

Alliance = PvE

i hope they even it out a bit (on both sides) when they buff up Shammies.

yeah i know, its because Alli kills in the endgame :evil:

generally, the trend is:

Horde = PvP

Alliance = PvE

i hope they even it out a bit (on both sides) when they buff up Shammies.

I've got a feeling that there not going to be getting a buff.

I thought it was just gonna be a "Talent Review".

If they get buffed there gonna have 3 million angry alliance players demanding a pally buff.

If theres gonna be a buff to balance things out they'll have to buff other classes. Shaman cant be "Perfect all around". They MUST have some weaknesses.

hahaaaa i know, buts thats how the WoW fanbase works.

Pallies are so damn strong as it is.

there's a pally on my server in my BG bracket, truly, this kid takes on like 5 of the horde and can stay alive for quite sometime while his teamates attack the resource nodes in AB. Jukali is the name.

We made this from a WoW clan to a WoW Discussion thread? :/

Well, about the pally/shammy discussion, pallies have the ability to survive long as heck. Wearing of plate (Mail before level 40), excellent buffs, high defence and healing makes them quite the survivor.

Shamans is not very good in surviving in single-PvP as the pally, but in multi-PvP they pwn completely though.

Me personally likes hunters best though. If you get a meleer from 40 yards distance, he's almost half dead before he reaches you. :blink:

Edited by Arcane

are you a Nelf Hunter?

lrn2original

play a dwarf hunter.

Dwarf Hunters > NE hunters...

IMO all NE should be hung... :santa:

Gah. Silly horde and their racism. :santa::xd:

I already have a dwarf paladin and wanted to try a new class. And what makes Dwarf Hunters so much better actually?

what makes them better is that they're not night elves.

you probably made it a female, too.

*shudders*

*shudders*

hehehe... I'm bored, anyone wnana pvp?

*shudders*

Nope. I made it a male. I don't see any reason to choose the gender opposite of my real-life gender. :o

And can you freaking tell me why you hate Night Elves more than any other Alliance race, or is this just some kind of apartheid, where some races are more worth than other for no reason? :o

ok good, male at least.

its just that every 12 year old who loads up WoW makes a Nelf Hunter (often female) because they are a "pretty race." very annoying.

plus Shadowmeld is a pain in the neck to deal with.

but i'm not one to complain about racials:

Cannibalize (when combined with life-tap on Warlocks, allows for unlimited mana and health)

Will of the Forsaken

And +10 Shadow Resistance

Well, female Night Elves are somewhat pretty, but that's not even a reason to make them.

And Shadowmeld is a very good racial ability. But so is Cannibalize, so you can't really complain about that, as you said. :o

Well, female Night Elves are somewhat pretty, but that's not even a reason to make them.

And Shadowmeld is a very good racial ability. But so is Cannibalize, so you can't really complain about that, as you said. :o

They're freaking hot. Sometime I hang around their starting area and tell them to take their clothes off.

They're freaking hot. Sometime I hang around their starting area and tell them to take their clothes off.

:o That's pathetic. Just... pathetic. If you get a kick from seeing half-naked computer-designed women, go make your own Nelf to take off her clothes as it suits you best. You don't have to bug other real players to do that. ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.