Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Were do you install that james guide?

And do you have to go in order when installing the expansions? Do you have to download BC for WoTLK to work?

Anymore really good free horde guides? Or a really good cheap horde guide? Im leaning towards either Dugis or Zygors. Anyone tried either before?

1. Alliance: http://www.wow-pro.com/leveling_guides/jam...ing_guide_addon
    Horde: http://www.wow-pro.com/leveling_guides/jam...ing_guide_addon
  2. Yes you do have to go in order.
  3. Ding80 is an awesome guid that is free. http://www.ding80.com/

Whats the difference between quest helper and a guide? They seem to be pretty similar with little differences.

Questhelper shows you where to go for a quest you are on and a guide just tells you what quests to do.

Zamros, do you use James guide?

I've been on and off. First of all I used James guide but that was an earlier version, I found it slow so I found Ding80. Ding80 was fastish but I found it annoying that I had to tab in with Xfire all the time while playing. Now I'm using James guide again but on the Addon version. It is much better but remember you must have tourguide installed as well.

Onto more important matters I've almost hit 60 on my Horde Death Knight!

Thinking of leveling either my warrior or my hunter. My warrior's level 23, but it's a pain to level - I usually die when I pull two or more mobs. It's also really slow (sometimes worse than priest, tbh).

Thinking of leveling either my warrior or my hunter. My warrior's level 23, but it's a pain to level - I usually die when I pull two or more mobs. It's also really slow (sometimes worse than priest, tbh).

Hunters are easy as hell to level tbh. You can pull better as a Prot Warrior.

If your dieing from 2 mobs as a warrior your doing something wrong. Even as a low level.

I can take on 2-3 mobs at once and then another set of 2-3 right after if I throw on a rejuv/regrowth or a few lifebloom stacks that as a feral druid if they're all physical hitters. As a warrior you should be able to take on the first set at least. So once you level up a bit you'll be pretty fast. 20-30 is always pretty brutal.

Edited by Raz

If your dieing from 2 mobs as a warrior your doing something wrong. Even as a low level.

I can take on 2-3 mobs at once and then another set of 2-3 right after if I throw on a rejuv/regrowth or a few lifebloom stacks that as a feral druid if they're all physical hitters. As a warrior you should be able to take on the first set at least. So once you level up a bit you'll be pretty fast. 20-30 is always pretty brutal.

As I said, he's probably the wrong spec.

Talk about expending your luck. Managed to find a Naxx 10 PuG yesterday that managed a full clear and won myself 6 epics. So then I go along to a half-guild Naxx 25 run today and of all the loot that drops, I manage to win an entire single wand. Why not any of those 106/111 spell power trinket-insane upgrades.

So close to getting exalted with Tb, just need to finish feralas and I will be riding on a new Kodo.

Can someone help me out?

Im downloading the trial, so I can just subscribe without going out and buying the entire pack thing, since I already have that and it would just take up space. When I download the trial everything goes fine until this point:

2i8ugys.png

Does anyone know how to get it to work? I would rather have you guys help me before calling Blizz. Were do I get the WoW.exe file? Just tell me everything I need to know, I would like this done today...

And dont tell me I can just subsribe and not download the trial, I still want to try it out incase I dont like it. Ive played it last year and quit around 40. Undead Warrior. Ill have a guide by my side so I just want to test if I still like the game.

Me and my mate has just started a raiding guild. Feel free to join Wegame on Kilrogg EU Alliance.

I look at the files, and open up Launcher and all the other ones, get so close to doing it yet this comes up: 2hpq1wi.png

I was told to run a few of them as admin but the same thing pops up, just what do I do to get either of these working? Just tell me basicly everything, I really want to get this done today. Thanks!

(Look at this a 2 posts up)

I look at the files, and open up Launcher and all the other ones, get so close to doing it yet this comes up: 2hpq1wi.png

I was told to run a few of them as admin but the same thing pops up, just what do I do to get either of these working? Just tell me basicly everything, I really want to get this done today. Thanks!

(Look at this a 2 posts up)

try looking on the WoW tech support forums. they probably know more than we do.

We played 3 10v10s yesterday and we won them all. I also passed 8k kills yesterday ;)

Cool, I have just realised how annoying levelling is in the 1-12s.

Yeah I hate leveling period thats why 39 is my highest leveled Character and I don't ever plan on leveling out of the bracket ;)

bdt74w.jpg

SUP?

CHILLIN BRO.

wowscrnshot052709165116.jpg

Now my computer is working properly I can finally play WoW without being interrupted.

Got bored decided to make a Warlock twink got from 1-8 in 45 minutes gonna get 8-19 in 2 days hopefully, dunno if i should stay 19 or go 29/39

scooby, since u love twinking which is the coolest bracket? lol

Dinged 61 on my DK today ;)

but now the logon and world servers are down and I can't log on D:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.