Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Hit level 70 today , 10 more long levels to go lol ;)

dont mind the big number, its actually quite fast if you quest.

anyways hit 60 yesterday, gonna try and get 61 today limited time to due so though.

yes it is going actually quite decent, but since I still gotta get so much more iron and thorium, it might take awhile lol, might be time to find a new pet because my cat can't seem to hold aggro well enough in northrend, also cant wait till 71 for killshot and finally be able to hit alot higher when there below 20% of course :lol:

GET A WORM! they're big and awesome.

anyways hit 60 yesterday, gonna try and get 61 today limited time to due so though.

yes it is going actually quite decent, but since I still gotta get so much more iron and thorium, it might take awhile lol, might be time to find a new pet because my cat can't seem to hold aggro well enough in northrend, also cant wait till 71 for killshot and finally be able to hit alot higher when there below 20% of course :lol:

Are they exotic though? because im survivalist spec

Heh, innuendo ;D

I love this game. I just hit lvl 48 and I've only played for a couple weeks. I am a night elf hunter.

I am excited about midsummer. This is my first since 2 years ago.

I dislike world events..They're so boring.

I love this game. I just hit lvl 48 and I've only played for a couple weeks. I am a night elf hunter.

Yeah, it's actually pretty easy to level if you know where to go, and even if you don't you can still get somewhere.

I'd be at around 40ish and not 29 had I been not a lazy piece of ;) and actually played a little more :P. But, now I'm starting to play.

I should be able to get 30 now :lol:

EDIT: Dinged 30 and now have a mount, but, I'm probably also going to get a strider just for the heck of it lol.

Edited by A D A M

Disabling experience gains will prevent a player from gaining experience through any means available in the game.

Players with experience gains turned off who compete in Battlegrounds will face off only against other players with experience gains turned off.

No more twinks?

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/...patchnotes.html

Journeyman Riding (Skill 150): Can now be learned at level 40 for 50 gold. Mail will be sent to players who reach level 40 directing them back to the riding trainer.

Does that mean 100% speed mount!??!

EDIT: Warriors

Talents

Fury

Armored to the Teeth: This talent now provides 1/2/3 attack power per 108 armor, up from per 180 armor.

D:

Blizzard hates us ;_;

Edited by eeeee Smokey

Got the flame warden title today :3 And ganked a few horde on the way

2rfwmz7.jpg

Got the staff with the awesome skin on a greed roll, ashame rogues can't use staffs D:

Edited by Joe The Twin

I got flame warden title today too. Pretty good for cash actually, I must have made about 800g doing it all, if not more. Gunna start leveling enchanting now, on 220 at the moment.

No more twinks?

Does that mean 100% speed mount!??!

you will still have twinks, if anything the xp blocking was made for them so they can continue being twinks without having to worry about accidentally getting xp. The battleground thing only means that you are more likely to get twinks fighting twinks but gear is already taken into account when placing people in BG groups.

and yea it will still be 100% no doubt.

The only problem with the patch is that ques will be really long because most battlegroups can't support games of twinks alone. Also the timer on WSG really sucks. Theres a thread in the suggestion forums posted by a friend of mine that wants to make a few changes that will make the patch better. So far 22 pages and no blue post.

Trying hard to get the Flame warden title. What is the minimum level I need before I can go to dalaran without a portal?

Finally after almost 5 months on this dude, my guild downed 25 man yogg ;)

wowscrnshot062209212604m.jpg

Got it on our 2nd attempt of the night, now onto some hard modes :3

Edited by Hotbabe69

lol @ chat

Grats ;)

congrats melen head ;), need to buy lk still lol, shoulda probably got 73 today but im stuck on 1xp from 71 before i got capped from trial lol, keeps saying my cc number is wrong or something stupid

Pain in the ass isn't he. We're going onto our fourth week trying (We only really get 1 night of attempts each week which sucks) but last night we managed to get him to about 27% so with a bit of luck he'll be dying next week ^^

Grats on the kill though

What's the name of the AddOn which shows all of the Raid Party Members on that square box at the side? Been wondering for a while. ;)

What's the name of the AddOn which shows all of the Raid Party Members on that square box at the side? Been wondering for a while. :lol:

I don't know what he has but Grid is a really good raid unit thing. It looks a bit cleaner then most which is why i like it ;)

What's the name of the AddOn which shows all of the Raid Party Members on that square box at the side? Been wondering for a while. ;)

Don't think its what he's using but I use xperl which does the same thing. Xperl is a little less neat though. No nice borders or anything.

And grats on the Yogg Kill.

Edited by Raz

Can someone tell me what the minimum level is to get to Dalaran without the use of a portal?

Can someone tell me what the minimum level is to get to Dalaran without the use of a portal?

Just get a portal. They cost what 5g and that's if the mage is looking for a profit.

No point in doing it the hard way. You can make 5g off a single quest reward anyway.

Pain in the ass isn't he. We're going onto our fourth week trying (We only really get 1 night of attempts each week which sucks) but last night we managed to get him to about 27% so with a bit of luck he'll be dying next week ^^

Grats on the kill though

Yea we kept having issues with the p2 to p3 transition. That attempt we only had like 2 or 3 corrupters up and no crushers, picked up the guardians right away and just burned him down.

What's the name of the AddOn which shows all of the Raid Party Members on that square box at the side? Been wondering for a while. :lol:

I'm using Grid, though I've adjusted the scale and frame sizes so it doesn't look much like the default style. It's really nice for healing, since i can see who's taking damage, who's getting heals, and I have it set to show who has any of my HoTs on them too

Just get a portal. They cost what 5g and that's if the mage is looking for a profit.

No point in doing it the hard way. You can make 5g off a single quest reward anyway.

I know you can but my point is what is the minimum level required to get there without one?

I think there's a quest at 73 in dragonblight that ports you there, not sure tho.

Otherwise lvl 77, fly in.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.