Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

I'm still waiting for the patch so I can get my flying mount before I start training in Outland. To keep me busy I just got the Ambassador of The Alliance achievement and 1000 quests complete. Next up I'm trying to catch Old Ironjaw. Also I am now an Officer in my guild and we have over 320 members (285 yesterday, we are growing fast!). I am still lvl 62.

Honestly, theres no point waiting for the patch to come. It wont be out for at least another week or two.

I'm still waiting for the patch so I can get my flying mount before I start training in Outland. To keep me busy I just got the Ambassador of The Alliance achievement and 1000 quests complete. Next up I'm trying to catch Old Ironjaw. Also I am now an Officer in my guild and we have over 320 members (285 yesterday, we are growing fast!). I am still lvl 62.

Honestly, theres no point waiting for the patch to come. It wont be out for at least another week or two.

I actualy think it will be longer then that. Maybe a month.

I actualy think it will be longer then that. Maybe a month.

Thats why I said at least. It definitely wont be July.

If you had just leveled through outland you'd already be in NR--where it's not gonna matter until lv77.

Infact--you could probably already be lv74 or so.

If I got to lvl 80 I would just go back and try to get these achievements anyways, so I might as well get them now. When I get a flying mount I might go for loremaster of Outland so I will use it a lot.

So you might as well be 80 and be geared up--you're only gonna use your flying mount for like...5 days anyways--then you'll be in NR and it'll be useless.

yeah uhh..what realm does most sals peeps play in?

I used to play in Nazgrel since my friend plays there, but i think my friend quit or something.

~dizzy

Its mixed.

Just come to MINE

yeah uhh..what realm does most sals peeps play in?

I used to play in Nazgrel since my friend plays there, but i think my friend quit or something.

~dizzy

Its mixed.

Just come to MINE

oh okay then sure. ill re-make my tauren hunter in your realm possibly. or i can make a blood elf.

~dizzy

Its not really worth it to wait. The patch probably won't go live till like mid to late August, possibly later, and you could pretty easily get to 80 in that time.

Also if anyone is looking for a server to play on, I'm on Malygos (US) on horde. Its kinda low horde-side population but it's still a good realm :eyebrows:

I've been testing the new 5 man and the new BG-- they're both really fun, but the 5 man is pretty hard unless you know what you're doing.

EDIT:

I'm very sad.

wowscrnshot072009192644.jpg

Edited by Balmung

Just hit 1000 fish caught and I'm now 150 quests away from Loremaster of Kalimdor.

I know I could be lvl 80 by now if I really wanted to, but I'd rather just work on these achievements.

Lol balm that sucks

uhm so yeah when you do raf. You know how you can grant levels to chars, is it 30 grants per account? or 30 grants per char? assuming we hit 60 before the 90 days is up which shouldnt be hard considering it took me like an hour and a half to get 1-12 with fooling around... lol

Lol balm that sucks

uhm so yeah when you do raf. You know how you can grant levels to chars, is it 30 grants per account? or 30 grants per char? assuming we hit 60 before the 90 days is up which shouldnt be hard considering it took me like an hour and a half to get 1-12 with fooling around... lol

it's 30 grants total for your account-- 1 for every two levels they get.

you can use them on any character-- but you only get 30 total.

I've been testing the new 5 man and the new BG-- they're both really fun, but the 5 man is pretty hard unless you know what you're doing.

EDIT:

I'm very sad.

That sucks, what did you do?

Btw, what new 5 man and BG?

Come to Durotan..

So yeah. Tier 9.

Discuss.

The alliance armor looks bad imo, horde gets all the badass looking armor :eyebrows: Human warrior looks stupid and the shoulders are oversized.

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Edited by Beret

EDIT:

I'm very sad.

That sucks, what did you do?

Btw, what new 5 man and BG?

Come to Durotan..

Trial of The Champion and Isle of Conquest.

I spammed trade chat :eyebrows:

So yeah. Tier 9.

Discuss.

Horde DKs...I'm very jealous of you.

So yeah. Tier 9.

Discuss.

Horde DKs...I'm very jealous of you.

Yeah, and this is not me as a Horde player but.... The Alliance sets look like.. Poopy bags..

So yeah. Tier 9.

Discuss.

The alliance armor looks bad imo, horde gets all the badass looking armor :eyebrows: Human warrior looks stupid and the shoulders are oversized.

I'm happy to be an Alliance Shaman. Rainbows beat that rusty armor.

FIRST DOWN of Yogg Saron by the Chinese:

It's hilarious when the achievement pops up.

FIRST DOWN of Yogg Saron by the Chinese:

It's hilarious when the achievement pops up.

You're like 2 weeks slow :eyebrows:

Still that's an intense fight. My guild can't even do +3 (we still have a few rough normal mode attempts), and the difference between 1 and 0 keepers is huge. I doubt I'll be seeing this before 3.2 comes out.

EDIT: Warcraft movie?? http://www.blizzard.com/us/press/090721.html

Discuss.

Raimi did an amazing job with Evil Dead, 30 Days of Night, and Drag me to Hell; so I can hope he does WoW as well as these. Previously I don't think I would've gone to see it in theaters just because it'd be too much of a nerdfest for me, but this kinda changes my mind ;)

Guess what I found when I was cleaning my room :eyebrows:.

Well I could get my account back now, now I just need a job to pay for it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.