Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Ok I found the server but it says it's German... I don't think it's the right one. If someone goes on it add Noodled and try.

If your from Europe, you have to join the European servers, which have the same names as the American servers.

So I dont think you can create a chara on American servers.

forgot about that.

Fools! Don't you know this is a WOW forum, not German or European crap?

I'm a alliance. -.-

The alliance rocks! Btw I play on the Fizzcrank server, add Silersun, Solorsun, SNipersun, and Slysun.

My current UI, a slight WIP, though almost done.

wowscrnshot111709175113.jpg

Idon't get how you use custom interfaces, always confuses me. I have the good ol' stock interface with Omen and Recount at the side.

Idon't get how you use custom interfaces, always confuses me. I have the good ol' stock interface with Omen and Recount at the side.

We install addons then edit them either through the config or through the lua. I find the stock ui lacks a lot of valuable info- on top of looking kinda meh.

Since alot of people are doing it, here is my UI:

newestui111709.png

Might be a bit better if I had a larger resolution. 1024x768 ftl :wizard:

I said finally damnit! D<

WoWScrnShot_111509_194812.jpg

No offence, but most easy titles like that isn't really awe-inspiring anymore. Not for those of us having quite a few of 'em anyway, personally I'm moving up to 30 so.. :wizard:

Ugh. After a 3 month hiatus from WoW I hear about 3.3 and get excited come back and quickly try to gear myself up.

Thankfully Normal modes of ToC are easy -.- I haven't even needed to go with my guild and stuff (they're singaporean, i have work early and they raid too late & aussie guilds are so tight ass)

But I am kinda needin them trophies right now. Boo. And to get rid of my Naxx stuff. But I'm just too busy dancing. Sigh.

wowscrnshot111809225911.jpg

P.S I Love WP.

P.P.S I totally hate all the mowhawkin people are doing to me.

Edit: wowies. look at that fps o_O weird.

Edited by 3n0nekay

Sat on firefighter and wiped for 3 nights last week. Came in last night and 1 shot it, nearly perfect :ph34r:

wowscrnshot111709201328.jpgI didn't die till the last few seconds. Base was at 3% and started to shock blast so I just stayed in and took the hit :wizard:

We'll be finishing up our protos on Thursday. I don't think one light should be hard, we put a considerable amount of work in it already and got close a few times.

Edited by Hotbabe69

Lol nice fps, I keep mine capped at 40 fps, never seen it go under that unless theres a scan going on

Why do you cap it at 40?

Lol nice fps, I keep mine capped at 40 fps, never seen it go under that unless theres a scan going on

Why do you cap it at 40?

Leaving it uncapped lets wow fully use your computer, degrading it slowly.

Capping it to 40 or usually 60 lets WoW run at a decent speed and uses less of your computer.

Edit: You have to understand the people who scripted WoW are useless and the game uses so much of your computer that it really doesnt need to use already.

Edited by WeePee

Got 10 man insanity down, not quite as humorous as last weeks kill but we at least got the achievement

wowscrnshot111809210942.jpgNo agi dps cloak tho, pretty much my best cloak aside from the 25 man one which I doubt I'll be seeing anytime soon.

Should be getting 1 light and my Iron-Bound Proto tomorrow too :]

I wish I got 53 latency. But because Blizzard are too cheap to move some servers to Australia, I get a minimum of 500 latency...

Got 10 man insanity down, not quite as humorous as last weeks kill but we at least got the achievement

wowscrnshot111809210942.jpgNo agi dps cloak tho, pretty much my best cloak aside from the 25 man one which I doubt I'll be seeing anytime soon.

Should be getting 1 light and my Iron-Bound Proto tomorrow too :]

Congrats, we're gonna be doing 10 heroic again tomorrow.... we better get insanity this week :wizard:, been too long with one stupid wipe on anub lol

item_49623.jpg

O.O

If those stats hit live...

Edited by Haleth

item_49623.jpg

O.O

It's the last legendary of the expansion, it'll only be that good for ~half a year. Though getting 283 strength, (or 288 stamina) is really nice. I'm know my new goal before Cat comes out.

item_49623.jpg

O.O

It's the last legendary of the expansion, it'll only be that good for ~half a year. Though getting 283 strength, (or 288 stamina) is really nice. I'm know my new goal before Cat comes out.

Well it's ilvl 284, thats half a tier above hard mode loot which is already a whole tier above normal mode loot. That being said, while it may not compare to Shadowmourne, I'm betting hard mode weapons are going to be pretty damn amazing too and might even last into the first raids of Cataclysm.

item_49623.jpg

O.O

Well it's ilvl 284, thats half a tier above hard mode loot which is already a whole tier above normal mode loot. That being said, while it may not compare to Shadowmourne, I'm betting hard mode weapons are going to be pretty damn amazing too and might even last into the first raids of Cataclysm.

I've guessing the first raids in Cat will be ilvl 300? either way, 3 sockets on one item with already monstrous stats just seems a bit...too much. Heck the dps and weapon damage alone....

I have a Lvl 8 Priest that gives 20-23 damage every 2 seconds (he has a wand)

How is this for a set-up:

Power Word, Fortitude.

Then Power Word Shield

Then for a fight, I once fought with a lvl 5 warrior against a lvl 9 mage, 8 warrior, and 8 rogue Bandit south of goldshire.

Ok first:

Smite, then Shadow Word Pain (cause it is instant)

Then for the rest of the battle I use the wand sometimes using smite and Pain again, if I get real low on health (say 30-15) I will use Shield and then Lesser Heal.

Yeah, and the other two don't know anything better. :) :)

-.-

Edited by Silersun

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.