Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Downed the healing boss in 25 last night

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1518/wows...20310020636.jpg

Our two pally heals had like 30k healing per second -.- hahaha it was stupid

You guys did the raid quest too? Ifso did you get any boe? Cos in the ptr you could get boe purples but i havent found out if anyone got any

The chance for the boe was probably extremely high on the ptr, like all the epic trash loot.

We had the Giant one between Deathwhisper and Gunship in our 25 run. From what I could see, out of the 25 people, I only spotted 2 people getting an epic gem each, so the droprate would be very low, but that's pretty much the best thing I think. It means the prices of the BoE's stay low too, having 5% drop chances and such would only mess up their price.

@Droll: Why would you even bother posting recruitment here? Most people here are either:

A: Absolutely incapable of progressing in raid content or if not...

B: American. :)

..so yeah. :)

Okay Im really thinking about starting WoW but my question is is it better than AION? Also if I buy it should i get all the expansion packs I know im getting burning crusade but is the lictch king worth it as well?

wow2010020823445411.png

killed queen yesterday, everyone died at the end and 2 of our shamans ankhed and killed it xd

ad0370ea7f7d1113058a71274301eb98.png

Haha, if only.

I LOL'd.

1254672165.jpg

Edited by Beret

Add magesrawsome on azgalar ill appreciate any help if given =)

Um people can't add you if they are not on your server. lol

I'm on azgalor though X_x.

What are you lvling?

2yl0bw0.jpg

5th 80.

-.-

GRATS!

My pally is 47% until 80 (will be 2nd 80) but stupid double maintenance is stopping me D:

Finally picked up my last piece for my Feral 4pc t10. This is by far the most disgustingly OP'd set bonus I've ever seen, I went from around 5.4k dummy dps to around 6k.

I don't even know what to think anymore, I just can't wait to see it in full 25 man raid buffs tonight :3

2yl0bw0.jpg

5th 80.

:)

You are quite insane. But good. -.-

Im actually on Arthas as Magesrawsome im in a guild called Twisted fate has like 500+ members you guys are probably in it too. Im a blood elf and Im wondering what should my specialty be besides enchanting?

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll fudge my life. I just got hacked and the nice doggy! took everything that was DE-able or vender-able. Took all my emblems and mats and gold. They didn't take my badge gear, though :) GM said they would rollback, check my logs and make sure they mail back all my stuff back, but seriously WTF. Can't raid for the next 5-10 days :) UGH FML... time to get that authenticator I have been putting off -.- On a lighter note, I am going for [insane in the membrane]... wish me luck.

I've not been hacked either. On any of my game accounts, and they ALL use the same password.

So check out Lich King's health in 25man heroic...

lkhp.jpg

lets make a small calculation:

fight is "won" at 10% :

103151168 - (103151168 / 100 * 10) = 92 836 051,2 HP

Hard enrage is 15 minutes

15 minutes = 15 * 60 seconds = 900 seconds

so you need at least 103 151,168 raid DPS to kill it

92 836 051,2 HP / 900 seconds = 103 151,168 DPS

If you take 6 healers and 2 tanks:

103151,168 / 19 ~= 5429 DPS average (when tanks and healers do 0 damage)

103151,168 / 20 ~= 5157 DPS average (when you count 2 tanks as 1 DPS spot)

To some this doesn't look like a lot, but you need to keep in mind that there's a continues stream of adds which also a have a significant healthpool (the horror's from P1 for axample have 4M HP)

If you take a look at WoL kill logs, you need an average of 122 053 raid DPS on 25 man, where the Lich King only has 61m hp. (and ofcourse counting the last10% burn)

Guessing you'll need about 200K raid DPS

Edited by Drolleke

Yeah but then you have zone buffs coming into play as well, so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Yeah but then you have zone buffs coming into play as well, so it shouldn't be much of a problem.
That's assuming the zone buff will even work on heroic mode, which is possible it won't.

That's assuming the zone buff will even work on heroic mode, which is possible it won't.

Considering how normal is tuned, I'd imagine it probably will. How else would you explain the amount of DPS needed to get every add and the LK down in the time given assuming the amount of time wasted between phases were you can't nuke Arthas?

Considering how normal is tuned, I'd imagine it probably will. How else would you explain the amount of DPS needed to get every add and the LK down in the time given assuming the amount of time wasted between phases were you can't nuke Arthas?

Well, Y+0 was pretty impressive too the first time it was done.

Edited by Drolleke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.