Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Well, female Night Elves are somewhat pretty, but that's not even a reason to make them.

And Shadowmeld is a very good racial ability. But so is Cannibalize, so you can't really complain about that, as you said. :o

They're freaking hot. Sometime I hang around their starting area and tell them to take their clothes off.

:o That's pathetic. Just... pathetic. If you get a kick from seeing half-naked computer-designed women, go make your own Nelf to take off her clothes as it suits you best. You don't have to bug other real players to do that. ;)

That is sorta sick....

Haha I was just kidding. I just annoy rp nubs. I got a 3 hour ban over the weekend for doing it :o

rotfl3wd.jpg

ROTFL!

ROFL but i have to ask you what is the best PvE class druid whats class can heal be tanks and casters? Yea but as for the NElf they get enough greif with Campers :P. And Shadowmeld is good but so is canibalize.

i have big love for Dr00000ddddsssss

they can only be one race (on either faction), so i allow nelfs to pass me without being Shadowbolt> Corruption (instant) > Curse of Agony (instant) >Fear > Shadowbolt > and if still alive, a fear/deathcoil (if they happened to get a few moonfires in) and one last Shadowbolt.

but i love Dr0000ds so they get a pass for being nelfs.

the problem with druids is that, unless they are REALLY good at their class, they are a bit of a hindrence. cause a crappy druid tank means you're a party with a pre-gimped tank doing poorly as a tank. or if he's main-healing, druids have a tough time competing with priests, and lots is expected of them.

on the other hand, soloing as a druid is SLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

I'm letting my level 31 gnomelock rest up sooo I started a priest on a server that is only 3 weeks old with no transfers (Dentarg)...basically the only level 60s are either nolifers or farmers. Either way its a nice smallish server. I couldn't stand the servers where every orc and his troll is a level 60! ^_^

I'm letting my level 31 gnomelock rest up sooo I started a priest on a server that is only 3 weeks old with no transfers (Dentarg)...basically the only level 60s are either nolifers or farmers. Either way its a nice smallish server. I couldn't stand the servers where every orc and his troll is a level 60! ^_^

is your priest ud?

Lol yea im good at being a druid though i know how to actually play as one. Either stick back and heal or starfire+roots+moonfire+wrath. ^_^

I'm officially no longer a nelf carebear. :P

Started an undead mage on the European PvP server Laughing Skull. Level 7 so far, but hey - I started yesterday.

Now ya can't really complain more, Gutter. :P

Edit: R-O-F-L @ Impy. :o

Edited by Arcane

YES!

Mages are great fun in PvP, if you can keep the fight to a 1 v 1 situation you should be able to just whip the hell out of the other guy. unless he's a warlock, but warlocks were designed to kill mages (that like...their thing). a warlock can kill you without even thinking, but all types of warrior and pallies will go down so fast to you.

Mages rock the casbah, party with a warlock and a fury warrior for the ultimate in PvP ownage. you'll be like a nerf-bat magnet.

A skilled warlock can beat the crap out of most classes. DoT + Fear + Shadowbolt + Deathcoil. Repeat until dead target. :o

Well, mages are quite some damagedealers, I discovered, but they have crappy HP and defence, and if a rouge gets me and not the opposite, I'm dead meat.

I'll give it a shot though, seems like an exciting class. :P

if you get the first hit you can take a significant piece of their health before they even get to you.

I am enjoying the priest, hes human by the way, horde seem to caught up in their "for the horde" and "alliance sucks" mentality for me to play long with them.

So far, I think that the priests major weakness would be anything that hits really fast. So a rogue should be able to take down a priest easily but then again, I could be wrong.

As for warlocks. Warlocks > You. In soviet russia...warlocks still own you. I <3 my gnome lock.

some server's horde is rather patriotic. but i think it comes from our deep and unifying hatred for Nelfs.

when the expansion comes, and we get Blood Elves.....ugh Orgrimmar is going to be disgusting.

priests are only good when they get Shadow-Form....at level 40.

@New, don't you have an insta-cast fear? use that, hit them up/heal yourself. then go on and pwn. shadow priests are among the toughest fights in PvP.

if you get the first hit you can take a significant piece of their health before they even get to you.

Yes, but if they stealth and backstab me without knowing, I'm pretty dead. :o But as I am level 10 now, I have that freeze spell, so I freeze them for 6 seconds so I can get some distance and blast some fire bolts on him. Too bad it's 25 sec cooldown on it, or else I would use it just as much as noob hunters use Feign Death + Ice Trap + Aimed Shot.

I am enjoying the priest, hes human by the way, horde seem to caught up in their "for the horde" and "alliance sucks" mentality for me to play long with them.

So far, I think that the priests major weakness would be anything that hits really fast. So a rogue should be able to take down a priest easily but then again, I could be wrong.

As for warlocks. Warlocks > You. In soviet russia...warlocks still own you. I <3 my gnome lock.

The horde mentality depends on the server, mostly. And what are you becoming? Shadow or Holy? Shadow Priests are tough, but on the other hand, Holy Priests are what is the most needed in about every instance.

some server's horde is rather patriotic. but i think it comes from our deep and unifying hatred for Nelfs.

when the expansion comes, and we get Blood Elves.....ugh Orgrimmar is going to be disgusting.

priests are only good when they get Shadow-Form....at level 40.

@New, don't you have an insta-cast fear? use that, hit them up/heal yourself. then go on and pwn. shadow priests are among the toughest fights in PvP.

Doesn't Blood Elves get their own city, or do they share Orgrimmar too?

Oh man when blood elves come in im never teaming with them on my undead lock im going to Corpse Camp them to death on my Nelf(only a nelf cause of druid) and i'll give them all sorts of grief.

Edit: The only good priest is a shadow priest in my opinian.

Edited by ®ẮŽ

I still haven't used any talents because I don't know which to go for, shadow priest or holy. I know that healing priests are most wanted but I kindof think that shadow priests still have some healing spells so I could heal if I really had to :o So ya, thoughts?

Raz, try not to corpse camp too much, it gives you a bad reputation at most servers. But once in a while won't hurt though. :/

And Newp, I'd suggest first getting 15 talents in Shadow, then 10 talents in Holy, then fill out the Shadow talent tree, then fill out so much of the Holy tree as you can. That gives you some damn good PvP spells, while still beeing able to heal in raids and stuff. =)

Alright sounds good arcane, I'll go for something like that. Arrg if only I didn't have to work and go to school all the time my priest would be higher than level 9 ^^

Ding 55! :/

lmfao nice lvl :P

Hey I would have a higher level if I wasn't busy making money in real life :P

I'll have to buy some power training or something....just kidding :/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.