Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Had my priest at 50 for a long time. Thought I should get some levels in it. Went to AV and BAM! Half a level in a game. 5 days later I'm at 58 now :rolleyes: skipped a whole bunch of boring questing and running around !

Side note: My whole time levelling my shaman never went to AV so this was a shock when we summoned him.

wowscrnshot031410183303.jpg

PPS. The UI is screwed. It's my alt & a healer all I do is press like 2 buttons.

PPPS. I'm totally jealous of everyone getting to LK! I'm dancing too much to have time to. But got putri down in 25 last week. Working on stupid people who don't know how to make triangles at BQL at the moment *SIGH*

WP IS SEXY <3

AV is a zerg rush on both my battlegroups. :rolleyes:

So for lowbies, the random dungeon is awesome. My alts are leveling pretty quick now lol.

AV is a zerg rush on both my battlegroups. :rolleyes:

So for lowbies, the random dungeon is awesome. My alts are leveling pretty quick now lol.

Yea LFG is amazing until 70+ for exp, but it kinda sucks as a dps :)

Though pvp, if you don't consistently get really long wsg/ab/av matches can turn out as good as questing. I got a warrior to 60 with very few dungeons despite being prot, just powered through BGs over and over.

You don't happen to be on Azuremyst EU? We have a guy called Meowth lol.

Yeah Droosh & FN are on Azuremyst EU.

Edit: <3<3<3<3N1Kay

Edit2: 500th Page, sup.

Edited by WeePee

cindykill.jpg

Months behind, but clearly perfect execution.

Edited by Hotbabe69

wowscrnshot031910111707.jpg

wierd flying animation is wierd. Why do the wings arc that much?

EDIT: because I know someone will say something...

NO I do not have this mount

NO I am not trying to brag/show off

NO this is not a private server.

Edited by Balmung

You don't happen to be on Azuremyst EU? We have a guy called Meowth lol.

Yes I am on Azuremyst-EU in <Fear Nothing>

Char is called Droosh

Lol, what are the chances of that eh ;p. You guys recently transferred over to claim our realm firsts right? ;p

Lol, what are the chances of that eh ;p. You guys recently transferred over to claim our realm firsts right? ;p

More because Tarren Mill had regular crashes for 3 weeks in a row which made progressing impossible.

And much less lag on Azuremyst too.

Balmung how did you do that if it's neither your mount nor on a private server?

Some sort of model changer tool, similar things were done for druids to give them neat looking forms before blizz updated any of them.

Could just be a bug. We ended up having a druid being able to equip a shield.

Personally I've been able to dual-wield on a char who's not exactly meant to DW by a bug, as well. :)

(Rocking a 500+ SP OH is definately FTW. :rolleyes:)

Edited by Yuanrang

It's a model change.

Actually being to look at the model in-game is nice, certainly one of the best looking mounts blizzard has put out.

Edited by Balmung

AV is a zerg rush on both my battlegroups. :)

Yea LFG is amazing until 70+ for exp, but it kinda sucks as a dps :)

Though pvp, if you don't consistently get really long wsg/ab/av matches can turn out as good as questing. I got a warrior to 60 with very few dungeons despite being prot, just powered through BGs over and over.

Yeah the queue as a dps is still longer compared to tank or heals for sure. ;) I spec'ed my pally holy at 20 and she gets queues much faster than my rogue. Though seeing some of the "tanks" in LFD, I inwardly sigh because it means healing the entire party plus myself all the time. :rolleyes:

Nah, AB/AV queues are stupid long on Ruin and Alliance is bad at pvp. ;) My 74 druid on Bloodlust is leveling via AV though as I'm pretty sick of quests in Northrend.

Anyone know a good Interface addon? I had bartender but it took ages to set up and I want something that doesn't require 1 hour of modifying.

Also healed Festergut 10 man on my Holy pally with only 24k mana :rolleyes:

Anyone know a good Interface addon? I had bartender but it took ages to set up and I want something that doesn't require 1 hour of modifying.

You're doing something wrong if it's taking you 1 hour to set up.

You're doing something wrong if it's taking you 1 hour to set up.

This

Also

Also healed Festergut 10 man on my Holy pally with only 24k mana

are you FoL spam, stacking sp, haste, crit, etc? if so, 10mans will probably fairly easy, but in 25mans you'll go oom.

Bartender hardly needs any special configuration. /bar to open config, uncheck "lock", drag bars to wherever you want (you can even choose how many buttons you want per row, etc blah), put your spells and profit! :rolleyes:

What are you trying to do with bartender that's giving you trouble?

I WTB tanks that don't die on Festergut 25. It's probably a healing issue but it was pretty sad when the pally tanks one then the other had AD proc, died and had to use soulstone, then one of them died yet again and luckily we managed to get a brez off but then he died again and the other tank hit 10 stacks booooo. Least I get to stand in melee there which means I can actually use immolation aura during meta (then I have to soulshatter heh). :)

Edited by Un0

I was gemmed all Int and my gear wasn't very good. However I also did a ToC25 and ICC25 (first quarter) and got some gear so now im up to 32k UB. I'll have another go at setting up bartender. I tried to do it ages ago and gave up lol.

I also have 86 frost badges. What should I spend it on first if I was improving my; a: tank set or b: holy set.

Edited by Light

Guess who ju8st ran MC with 8 other guildes and got T1 Bracers of Might and t1 Helm of might? I also got this badass epic 1h sword and sold it for 300g.

I was gemmed all Int and my gear wasn't very good. However I also did a ToC25 and ICC25 (first quarter) and got some gear so now im up to 32k UB. I'll have another go at setting up bartender. I tried to do it ages ago and gave up lol.

I also have 86 frost badges. What should I spend it on first if I was improving my; a: tank set or b: holy set.

Holy.

A) T10 shoulders and helm

B) offset belt

C) offset gloves

Attempting sindragosa hm in 10 man tonight, wish us luck, if we down her, then we just need to down prof. to get into some lich king hm attempts, haven't made any attempts on prof. hm yet.

Attempting sindragosa hm in 10 man tonight, wish us luck, if we down her, then we just need to down prof. to get into some lich king hm attempts, haven't made any attempts on prof. hm yet.

proff 10 hc is a joke. You have so much free dps time its almost easier than normal.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.