Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

I've gotten a few trials of this, and it looks like a fun game. I just don't understand how people get to level 25 in a day. It gets ridiculous.

We know where we're going, what we're doing, and have like 45% extra experience. Simple when you have all that.

Heirloom gear experience bonus caps at 25% I believe.

Don't forget about the ring heirloom from that tournament... Or the 10% bonus from guild abilities (Level 6) thats 40% total there. Heirlooms helmet too. That's 45% total. (although I doubt you'd have the helmet haha)

No, I mean all bonuses added up are capped at, and cannot exceed 25%, I think I saw a blue post about it a while back.

LOL, just found this pic

2h7pctf.jpg

Edited by Balmung

I hate you. I wanted one of the LK weapons for the longest time just because of their names. :D

Definately one of the best examples of "Just in time" raidkills, hah. :D

Haha, some serious business going on here? I even have cataclysm, but I haven't gotten my beyond 80 1/2, and haven't played WoW since before the New Year... I just don't see the point compared to BC or WotLK. Perhaps you guys could give some motivation to beign playing again?

Haha, some serious business going on here? I even have cataclysm, but I haven't gotten my beyond 80 1/2, and haven't played WoW since before the New Year... I just don't see the point compared to BC or WotLK. Perhaps you guys could give some motivation to beign playing again?

You can't get cata without getting BC and WotLK first...

Uh, he didn't say he didn't have BC or WOTLK, he said Cataclysm didn't motivate him like those expansions did.

Uh, he didn't say he didn't have BC or WOTLK, he said Cataclysm didn't motivate him like those expansions did.

^Bingo^

I just don't know, I'm just not excited :D Normally I am a huge PvP junkie, but the new Battlegrounds and wider battlegroups just aren't cutting it for me :(.

What up people? I basically just came back to Sal's after a forever break to check how this thread was and the progression etc. Good to see some people at least posting here. I quit in 2009 after we downed Yogg 0-Keepers for world 3rd or 4th. Just came back to the game and RAF'd with a friend to get away from healing and made a shadow priest but, didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to. So, I'll either be reactivating my shaman's account or going discipline. Also, if anyone is on a decent realm talk to me I might xfer somewhere or something Shadowmoon is meh.

I'm low lvled, but Moon Guard seems to be a great rp server. If you join it add Thargaan for alliance Garshak for horde

Isn't moonguard the server with like 100 people constantly ERPing in Goldshire inn?

D: Every time I try to patch it says theres malware. I tried to reinstall it and when it was done it said it had malware also, anyone else got this...

Run as Administrator?

What kind of idiotic AV program are you using to get WoW listed as malware anyway? :D

Can somebody recommend some good guilds on european servers? planning on playing again on a new character in a new server (old one was horrible).

Run as Administrator?

What kind of idiotic AV program are you using to get WoW listed as malware anyway? :D

AVG, I like idiotic programs :3

Well i WAS recording this, but my power went out as the video was saving :D

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dentarg/vhei/feed

Look at the achievements from The outland dungeon hero and up

EDIT: wait, camtasia recovered it... i think

Edited by Beret

):< Now when I try to reinstall it, I get an error saying it cant copy a certain file and then dosent work, this is really starting to irritate me..

Can somebody recommend some good guilds on european servers? planning on playing again on a new character in a new server (old one was horrible).

Try Wowprogress (the website), and from there you can access guild rankings and realm rankings, sorted by country and progression.

I keep getting this ie2jk9.png anyone know what it means? Sorry for all the nooby questions...

I keep getting this ie2jk9.png anyone know what it means? Sorry for all the nooby questions...

Your user account doesn't have permission to rename stuff on C:\?

Giant Nostalgia, I got that error when WoW came out 6 years ago.

I fixed it by removing all the folders from the discs into one big folder, so I didn't have to change any disks ever.

Another way that it was fixed was running the installer as admin.

Hope it helps.

I spent so long trying to close that window.... Then I realised it was your pic ;-;

Never mind, figured it out.. I may have some more problems, Burning Crusade didn't work the first 3 times, so Ima try it again soon....

Edited by AvvvyTheRedNosedReindeer

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.