Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Talent trees look awesome.... I'm bought on the annual pass thing.. take my money blizzard

Warrior talents are amazing... Avatar, bladestorm, or shockwave... now THAT is the toughest choice ever. Probably for my prot warr id go avatar in raiding and shockwave in dungeons.. shockwave is useless nowadays when doing bosses.

And pandas are cool.. Probably not going to roll one though. Might try monk but I think there will be a load of them all at once (like dks).

all in all amazing expansion, I hope this one lasts longer than Cata.

I was expecting it to be MOP but I honestly love how this expansion looks so far, and I really Don't see a problem with No Main Villain. Vanilla didn't have that main bad boy and everyone seemed to be fine with that. I'm honestly tired of expansions where you go somwhere new, kill some dude, Move on to the next expansion. I like how this one is different. The Music is amazing, The zones look amazing. What's also fun about this expansion is that...You have no idea what's over there(well i guess now you do). Something that bothers me is that someone I knew said they were quitting WoW just because Pandaren will be playable. An OPTIONAL race. :(

~dizzy

Talent trees look awesome.... I'm bought on the annual pass thing.. take my money blizzard

I'm tempted for the anual pass myself, but I don't know If I will play for a straight year. If Diablo is going to be like £40 on release then I might get it. That'd be like what, just shy of 5 month cost of WoW?

Judging by overall reaction if they're serious they can expect at least a 35% loss in their current subscription numbers.

I believe people have been saying that since Wrath. Everyone who plays WoW currently and enjoys it, will be playing/trying out MoP.

People complained about BC, they complained about WotLK, they complained about Cata. Nothing new l:

Judging by overall reaction if they're serious they can expect at least a 35% loss in their current subscription numbers.

I believe people have been saying that since Wrath. Everyone who plays WoW currently and enjoys it, will be playing/trying out MoP.

Actually, the decline of US/EU subscribers is real, and those are actually the paying backbone of the subscribers. Yes, there's far more subscribers in China, but what Blizzard doesn't tell you is that they don't have the same payment model, meaning the income from Asia is far less than you'd imagine.

They really do take a financial beating, that's just not to deny, the thing is that Blizzard still has enough subscribers to float for a while yet.

I'd like to cry at how easy the 3 new dungeons are.

here's a quick guide: Don't stand in stupid.

Transmog's cool. Void storage is kind of cool.

Every new tier set makes me wanna cry except Warrior and Priest.

here's a quick guide: Don't stand in stupid.

Transmog's cool. Void storage is kind of cool.

Every new tier set makes me wanna cry except Warrior and Priest.

ikr, I was running with some derp people and the only issues we had pertained to cutting it close on echo of sylvannas due to low dps.

Transmog is v nice though.

speaking on Transmog, what have you guys done with it so far?

Here's my pally's set:

11r7kag.jpg

Edited by Balmung

28a3wjs.jpg

I think it looks pretty nice, I'm trying to get that dagger from Magister's Terrace still...to replace the Perdition's blade.

And, also, the dungeons are a bit more challenging. Blizzard has been doing a few patches each day (Notice you're downloading stuff everyday), to increase dungeon difficulty. Kinda nice.

I think my mages S8 gear is decent looking.

2u44f9f.png

Finishing Defiler rep and then I'll have the tabard, which makes it look even more spiffy looking.

Don't really like too many of the other mage sets. I regret tossing my t10 sanctified out, though.

Blizzard do seem to be catering to the more casual players lately, which is kind of a good thing for them really. They definitely seem to be trying to widen their target audience (evident with Mists of Pandaria).

Haven't tried transmog yet, but I'm kicking myself for getting rid of some of my original DK armour now :(

Haven't tried transmog yet, but I'm kicking myself for getting rid of some of my original DK armour now :(

You can buy it in Archeus Hold, bottom floor for a few silver coins.

Man.. For some reason I can't be bothered to press that WoW button anymore... but once I do I still like it. It's a strange sort of thing. I'm tired of WoW but I'm not :(

anyway the new patch is cool. Raid finder is the best feature. Sometimes it feels good to plow through raid bosses with a completely fail group. (Tanks dying 4 times in one fight and still downing the boss lololo).

Transmog is cool.. tier 4 warrior ftw!

New dungeons are fun.. but I can tell they're gonna get old.

Anyone else getting completely jipped when it comes to raid finder loot rolls? Seriously I can't even get one piece of gear from that place lol.

Decent patch.. Can't wait for my free Diablo 3... and MoP beta

I've gotten 2 pieces of loot from LFR. I'm mostly using it just to cap on easy valor.

You can buy it in Archeus Hold, bottom floor for a few silver coins.

Sweet <3

Will we always be able to buy it back, or is this just temporary?

Fall of deathwing is epic in LFR

Blizz is amazing at music... holy crap. especially 16:54 to the end

I thought the DW fight was kind of underwhelming, compared to LK anyways.

Hagara prolly my fave fight in DS atm.

Getting new laptop tomorrow and downloading the WoW trial; any recommended class set-ups? Pardon me if I'm not using the correct terminology.

Getting new laptop tomorrow and downloading the WoW trial; any recommended class set-ups? Pardon me if I'm not using the correct terminology.

just try one of everything.

However, since you will be soloing a lot since you're new, I would suggest a paladin for sustainability. That or a druid.

tanks and heals get fast queues for dungeons, dps not so much.

Races are fairly aesthetic only. Unless you're going to be big on player versus player, or really want to min-max, most of the benefits are pretty trivial. In PvP, though, Humans (if you're going Alliance) generally have more benefits because of their racial bonus. With Horde, pretty much all of the races have some decent benefits.

As for classes, it depends on how you want to play.

I started out with a Hunter, got it to level 40. Rolled a Warrior, got it to level 30. Then I made a Mage, and I felt comfortable enough with it to get it to endgame content, and it's still my main character.

Fall of deathwing is epic in LFR

Blizz is amazing at music... holy crap. especially 16:54 to the end

They are amazing at music. I have the entire Warcraft OST and listen to it very often.

I just recently got RAF and during my time in Ashenvale I heard "Nightsong". It destroys any game track Ive ever heard, even better than the Halo 3 OST.

. Kinda reminds me of Celtic Woman.

So I was reading about MOP today and I realized that there won't be panda DKs. This has me made me cry not just a river but an ocean. I wanted to be a big fat ball of lard, fury, love, and undeath.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.