Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Lol, healed Spine of Deathwing with a statless fishing pole equipped. :blush: Never going to live this one down.

Get the twenty level trail, what server should I go on?

Some things you might want to consider:

If you live in the US, check out http://www.wowwiki.com/US_realm_list_by_datacenter. (One closer to you geographically = less latency)

Timezone difference between you and the server(if any)

Horde/Alliance ratio, especially if you plan to play on a PvP server.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/10/27/wow-rookie-how-to-chose-your-realm-type/ <-- Take a look! :)

Got 85 on my lock thursday, already geared rofl. Hopefully I can hit 1800 before tuesday, but meh. Don't transfer to a server full of glads and duelists without at least 2k x:

Okay, 1800 is slightly harder as a Lock than I thought if you don't run RLS.

Finally found a 3s team, and queued into triple DPS like 7 times. We're currently 12-13, even though we're still at a near 1800 mmr.

And I'm like 13-5 as Destro/Unholy as a joke comp in 2's since I don't really even have macros for Destro, so I'll probably be able to raise my conquest cap like that.

Edited by MnJu

Released my latest UI

Edited by Beret

I got my violet proto drake from the holiday achieves. And I got the spectral gryphon. I think it looks pretty cool. Better than sparkle pony, anyways.

http://i.imgur.com/Vpke3.jpg

nice job mnjn, i have one achievment for noble i need to do..

i had to reupload my UI because they took it down on Curse because i cant upload addons or direct to a mediafire link so fudge them

here it is: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info21025-VheisCataclysm2.0UI.html

Does anyone have any suggestions for something to do on WoW for someone who is completely bored of it right now? I wanna keep playing but all i do now is just sit in Org. I don't raid a lot anymore with guilds or anything, I would like to start raiding again during MoP however. I didn't sign up for annual pass so no beta or diablo 3 for me :P It doesn't help if your server fails(Nazgrel-US :D) and is completely dead. Most of my old friends from WoW quit or transferred servers so now i am completely bored. There aren't a lot of good guilds on my server either. Any suggestions? Transfer servers?

PLEASE DON'T SAY LEVEL AN ALT! :)

~dizzy

Does anyone have any suggestions for something to do on WoW for someone who is completely bored of it right now? I wanna keep playing but all i do now is just sit in Org. I don't raid a lot anymore with guilds or anything, I would like to start raiding again during MoP however. I didn't sign up for annual pass so no beta or diablo 3 for me :P It doesn't help if your server fails(Nazgrel-US :D) and is completely dead. Most of my old friends from WoW quit or transferred servers so now i am completely bored. There aren't a lot of good guilds on my server either. Any suggestions? Transfer servers?

~dizzy

Do achievements. Max professions, play the AH, stockpile for MoP.

~dizzy

Probably one of the most fun things to do

EDIT: to clarify, I was pretty bad at it but I made enough for the vial of the sands by playing the AH and mining alongside

Edited by Zooey

~dizzy

Probably one of the most fun things to do

EDIT: to clarify, I was pretty bad at it but I made enough for the vial of the sands by playing the AH and mining alongside

According to my statistics, i've made almost 100k off of the AH so its pretty profitable.

i just bought wow :)

i feel cata is different from wotlk

You've just made a terrible mistake.

hit 1900 rating on my lock but tanked because shaman wasnt that great and started playing with a moonkin who thought going bear form without cds while in the open stops 80k mind blasts. and he tried to blame me because his ego is inflated from getting 2200 in rbgs and doesnt think enhance/feral destroys lock caster comps.

also started playing my resto shaman again. was playing at around 1700-1800 mmr as resto sham/fire mage/frost mage until my teammates got mad at each other and both rage quit, and since im so undergeared i dont really want to try to find other people atm. triple dps makes me regret being a healer though. but i should hopefully get my cata weapons next week which should help a lot.

anywho theres my autobiography for the last week or so. heres a screenshot of my shaman:

http://i.imgur.com/cnYtz.jpg

and 500 jc+400 bs is very expensive :[

Edited by MnJu

Haven't played for a while, but I'm pretty sure RLS is still a very good comp, why not give that a try.

RLS is definitely top tier right now, but my battlegroup is pretty triple dps and melee cleave heavy so I'm probably going to end up doing shadowplay so I have shadow priest offheals+grip.

I really picked a bad season to start playing a healer >.<

I've gotten pretty bored of wow recently. I never really got into raiding other than a few pugs, and it seems like there's nothing to do. Got a rogue to 85 and cbf gearing it and cbf doing outland on my warrior.

I've been looking into this game. So, is it true that its free to level 20? Is it worth the time though?

If you're interested, use the free trial until level 20, then purchase the game. It'll save you a bit of time instead of wasting however long it takes to get to level 20 whilst on your 1 month subscription

I've been looking into this game. So, is it true that its free to level 20? Is it worth the time though?

If you've a friend who already plays and are interested in possibly playing with them later, ask him/her to recruit you for the summoning bonuses so you can play together. If you like it and want to level past level 20 (which you'll hit pretty fast if you like it lol), you can then buy the game.

While you can level 1-85 completely solo, group content has its benefits and running with a friend in groups is always more fun than playing alone, in my opinion. :P

Edited by Un0

If you've a friend who already plays and are interested in possibly playing with them later, ask him/her to recruit you for the summoning bonuses so you can play together. If you like it and want to level past level 20 (which you'll hit pretty fast if you like it lol), you can then buy the game.

While you can level 1-85 completely solo, group content has its benefits and running with a friend in groups is always more fun than playing alone, in my opinion. :P

This. IMO this game is basically no fun without friends playing with you. Also getting to 85 is comical now, you can hit it within 2 weeks with light playing.

ahhh wow cinematic trailers are just the best

ahhh patch 5.0.4 x:

i'm excited

2sab18x.jpg

Feral #1 healer!!!!

5.0.4 is pretty fun :P

I enjoy pvp a lot more with this patch (and on beta at 90). It's not quite as ridiculous bursty as WotLK was, but it's a lot faster paced than Cata. I can actually 1v1 a healer down if I line up stuns/interrupts and prep my burst properly.

Edited by Melenhor

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.