Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

yay for account wide mounts

2yUTN.jpg

MgZQ7.jpg

Edited by MnJu

Went to queue for a dungeon on my dk and decided to look at the specific dungeon list, and I saw that heroic stonecore is listed as 85-87. Anyone know of a reason why it's the only heroic that's listed for more than just 85?

Went to queue for a dungeon on my dk and decided to look at the specific dungeon list, and I saw that heroic stonecore is listed as 85-87. Anyone know of a reason why it's the only heroic that's listed for more than just 85?

That probably happened in the patch getting ready for MoP. It's the only instance meant for progressing past lvl 85? I mean think about it, people won't stop to get epics when they hit 85 anymore, they'll be in blues and quest greens. Right now, most 85s can steamroll through the heroics, hell, even duo them due to the high gear from DS, etc.

I made a pandaren monk named Leadsinger. fits me so well.

+1 if you get the reference

Some interesting stuff about WoW for anybody who hasn't seen them yet: a Democrat running for the Senate with a hobby and a big hack earlier today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-198694669842704

Some interesting stuff about WoW for anybody who hasn't seen them yet: a Democrat running for the Senate with a hobby and a big hack earlier today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...198694669842704

Isn't that based on a south-park episode...?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...198694669842704

Isn't that based on a south-park episode...?

Except in the south park episode the guy just attacked everyone. This was every single person in capital cities dying simultaneously with nothing at all showing in the combat log.

I ran Zazzy through MC last week and I got both bindings in one run

I ran Zazzy through MC last week and I got both bindings in one run

fudge you royally

tumblr_mc695qrkwd1rz3laeo1_500.png

Sigh

Edited by MnJu

Finally started playing Wow since I have a computer now that can handle the early stages of it. Rolled a Tauren Druid since every time I read up on the game it was what I wanted to be.

Will be starting my subscription again during xmas holidays!

Impart your wisdom, oh great one!

Finally started playing Wow since I have a computer now that can handle the early stages of it. Rolled a Tauren Druid since every time I read up on the game it was what I wanted to be.

Horde-side, I like troll druids. The wacky hair! :P I'm Alliance for life though, because my 10 characters of varying levels on my home server are all Alliance...though honestly I think if I didn't get so attached to a server, I would be a Horde at heart. :xd:

How do you plan to play your druid? Cat, Boomkin, Bear, Resto? For me, ever since I made a druid, I knew it'd be a cat/resto - I nearly always heal on every character I level past 40 and I just couldn't conceive my druid *not* being furry flying claws of fury lol.

Edited by Un0

I'm liking the cat, even though I thought I would be more Boomkin. And if I can dual spec, it will probably be something/resto, since I became addicted to dual classing as anything/priest when I played Runes of Magic way back in the day. (I still think that dual class system is genius. :o)

Decided, since I can solo-enter old raids now, I'd go back and clean up some missing achieves.

After clearing out Uld, I took some whacks at Algalon. Now, due to his tank-swap mechanic, in order to solo him you have to kill him in ~90 seconds.

I got close a few times then just decided to use a flask, raid food, and a dps potion with my cds and it was just enough to squeeze out the kill.

30clx5u.jpg

I think I'll aim for doing Alone In the Dark next week, or maybe just setting it on 25 man.

Edited by Melenhor

I am no longer a part of the world...

...of warcraft. :[

I have never felt so empty.

But PvP during 5.0 was probably the worst it has ever been. All time low for arena rep, 2300 being glad range, all the burst from WotLK with more instant CC, etc. l:

Even with having a mage, lock, and resto shaman, arguably 3 of the best classes atm (or at least they were before 5.1, I haven't read all of the changes), I just didn't have the will to keep paying $15 to play gimmicky. 5.1 doesn't seem to be much better, and half of the changes I last read didn't make any sense at all.

Edited by MnJu

I'm liking the cat, even though I thought I would be more Boomkin. And if I can dual spec, it will probably be something/resto, since I became addicted to dual classing as anything/priest when I played Runes of Magic way back in the day. (I still think that dual class system is genius. :o)

Resto druids are fun. I'm biased though, because I love healing. Only healing class I haven't played is a monk because I haven't leveled one. :xd: Edited by Un0

i want my goddamn green proto i swear to fudgeing god ive been hatching that egg for over a year

I just resubscribed too. :) I am going to get my Troll Warlock to 90 and then see where it goes from there, at 87 currently.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.