Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Hey did you guys know that people still play this game?

We're slowly taking over a guild but it's going pretty slow like everything we do

im the slowest : - )

I'm still like 74, and Benno's account ran out so I can't dualbox or grant the levels to my monk. :(

Has Sha-Skin gloves; gets Sha-Skin gloves.

COME ON!

ignore my beautiful UIK7cdM3v.jpg

Toot got OH warglaive, lol

Edited by Zooey

so it really is impossible to quit this game forever

currently screwing around on a trial account until i feel like paying the $15

so it really is impossible to quit this game forever

currently screwing around on a trial account until i feel like paying the $15

You can cancel any time you like

But you can never leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

http://i.imgur.com/D8HL7GT.jpg

welp, there goes what remains of my social life.

and my keybinds are so messed up atm. i used to use a naga but now i have a deathadder so now i'm kinda stuck with useless binds until i feel like redoing all of them :[

Edited by MnJu

Almost got all the materials I need for my sulfuron hammer. Just need 9 more bloods, but I'm having pretty bad luck with nodes and destroyers and there's also not any on the ah.

http://i.imgur.com/hKvtCBu.jpg

i discovered the wonders of remapping keys so my caps lock now functions as control

made redoing my binds so much easier

i have also never had a legendary in my life

Edited by MnJu

Feng 10 man, 1/2 pug, 1/2 guildies. We had multiple DC's during it so everyone wiped at about 18m HP, except for me. I soloed it down to 12m and topped healing done.

http://i.imgur.com/PjNHAQc.jpg

.jpg ;_;

So I'm definitely thinking of copping this for Halloween 2013. Anyone else want to order with me to see if there's a bulk discount?

i totally forgot u played

do u still play

and damn looks like ill have to resub and buy dis expansion

fudge LEVEL 100 I DON'T EVEN HAVE 90

That's okay. With purchase of the new expansion, you are given 1 free ticket to lvl 90 of 1 character of your choice.

do u still play

That's okay. With purchase of the new expansion, you are given 1 free ticket to lvl 90 of 1 character of your choice.

are you srs

do u still play

are you srs

Very. Blizzard is allowing everyone that buys the expansion to boost one character of their choice to 90. Meaning, you can make a level 1 character, and instantly get it to 90. Or, if you have that one character you never really got to level, it can be boosted to 90. They're virtually encouraging people to buy this expansion and be able to experience it from the get go.

do u still play

I've always been on and off with WoW since Cata. I bought all expansions up to Cata, players, quit, got MoP, played, quit, etc. I'll probably do the same for this expansion and have fun with it for a bit, but I am not sure how long it will last.

do u still play

are you srs

Very. Blizzard is allowing everyone that buys the expansion to boost one character of their choice to 90. Meaning, you can make a level 1 character, and instantly get it to 90. Or, if you have that one character you never really got to level, it can be boosted to 90. They're virtually encouraging people to buy this expansion and be able to experience it from the get go.

A lot of people are upset about this. If I do buy the expansion, this is quite possibly one of the things I am looking forward to the most. I've had a priest around level ~40 that I wanted to get to the level cap but I never felt like doing so. I don't really have hours of my time to spend leveling like I used to, I'd rather be playing the new content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.