Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

A lot of people are upset about this.

I'd imagine. They're virtually taking away over 90% of the content that has been added to the game, and its now considered: "Insignificant".

The thing I happy about the most is the reduction of stats. Apparently the numbers were getting "too high", so now 500k health becomes like 45k health.

I'd imagine. They're virtually taking away over 90% of the content that has been added to the game, and its now considered: "Insignificant".

The thing I happy about the most is the reduction of stats. Apparently the numbers were getting "too high", so now 500k health becomes like 45k health.

Which means the heroic geared tanks right now will still be running around with cata numbers in hp.

It isn't a new mechanic and to be honest after the third or fourth time leveling a toon it's just a chore. I get the feel that the people who are upset with this are the people who have multiple 90s and Blizzard is making their club easier to be in.

Oh no.. just watched the

for the 5.4 patch and the
for it.. I can feel it sucking me back in.

Oh no.. just watched the

for the 5.4 patch and the
for it.. I can feel it sucking me back in.

It brought me back. I love 5.4, especially on the PvP side.

I'm subscribed again. It's been a while.

Does anyone still play or planning to come back for Warlords of Draenor?

I'm currently planning on resubbing sometime soon and boosting an alliance rogue even though I've already got a rogue horde side just because that's what I want to main and I'd like to try out alliance. Plus since the boost essentially gives you a free main with maxed professions, 22 slot bags, and all flying training except 310% it seems pretty worth it to make it a different faction and realm.

pHNbEZa.jpg

playing for a bit before I head back to college

Haven't played in a while.. How's the Hellfire Citadel update?? Is the raid any good? New gear?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.