Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Venture co shreders in STV they droped fused wire about 1/5 kills that sells for 5 gold a peice on my server. They also give good experience and while they are respawning you can kill the rest of the weaker mobs around the area.

Best if you are a rouge or Druid so you can stealth past most of the junk ones and just go for shreders though.

Edited by Raz

im a mage... i'll take arcanes advice, then move onto the earth elementals. and i'll try goblins aswell..

undead warhorse FTW :pirate2:

Just dinged 10 on the dwarf hunter I started earlier today :s Any tips to get to 20?

Just dinged 10 on the dwarf hunter I started earlier today :cheers: Any tips to get to 20?

10-20 is insanely fast. Just do whichever quests you can find in dun morogh and then move on to that lake place.

Ding 51. Wish 41 pt talent tree's were out, Water Elemental would own since he has his own Frost Nova. 9 more to go. :blah:

Congrats! You can now do altrect valley! Just be aware.. dont get pwned :aware: .

i just finished lvling my rogue to 60 and im rlly bored.... whats a fun class?

Grats Arcane.

Oh and Grats 4mm0. I'd say roll a druid I found them the most fun of all the classes I've played.(I've played everything exept a priest,palidin,and warlock up to 20)

i just finished lvling my rogue to 60 and im rlly bored.... whats a fun class?

I find warriors funnest. Don't know why. :blink:

Wow art work now! :box: Hrm, I'm not sure what class and race to play. I wanna play on the Alliance again for some reason. I dunno if I should stick with a hunter, a warrior, or try other things. Druids look fun, but difficult.

So can I have help finding the right class for me? I'm interested having fun, but also a class that isn't too difficult (Though a small challenge would be great).

Wow art work now! :blah: Hrm, I'm not sure what class and race to play. I wanna play on the Alliance again for some reason. I dunno if I should stick with a hunter, a warrior, or try other things. Druids look fun, but difficult.

So can I have help finding the right class for me? I'm interested having fun, but also a class that isn't too difficult (Though a small challenge would be great).

Just stick with what you have now. Trust me I learned that the hard way I'd probably be 60 by now if I didn't have so many alts. :D

Ding 52. Went crazy with the quests in Felwood and got it. I would have my Magister bracers if it weren't so darn expensive. :(

Ooh! Did 2 Mara runs! Got Flurry Axe on one of them, and then Precisely Calibrated Boomstick on another. :) :/ :D :D

2 boe epics. :) :) :)

Sold Flurry for 55g, thinking of rolling a hunter and put that gun to good use.

Edited by Nintendo

2 epics? You won them *both*?

I hate you. :o

Once in my life I've seen an epic drop. That was BoP. Luckily I outrolled the mage on that one ^_^

Nintendo you are too dam lucky. 2 BoE Epics... wow...

Yeah, I got em both. Do Mara alot, you will be guarenteed one drop about once out of ever 5-6 runs. I also heard that hunter's can solo it too. I can solo most of the purple side on my 52 mage with no problem.

I rolled a hunter, currently level 8..... I want my pet. :ice:

Edited by Nintendo

Got to level 15 on my Tauren Warrior yesterday :P I ran through RFC with a guy from school and two rogues from his guild. We got pretty far, but since the guy I know irl was the priest, we pretty much had to leave when he had to go :D But we did get past that Taragaran guy. Pretty fun, I madde some decent money, oh maybe 30s, but what mattered was that I leveled to 15 in there. I think I might run it again this afternoon.

In a sense, it was hilarious when earlier it was me, him, and a mage. The mage went offline right before we got to the room with a bunch of troggs :mellow: We ph41led.

I kinda ust joined this week. Im a lvl 10 tauren druid in the Onyxia server right now. I dont know what to do now that im in thunder bluff. Can anyone rcecomend a goal?

Err okay. Well a druid is fun, but a bit harder than some other classes. Do quests in TB and you'll get good reputation, getting honorable will help when buying your mount. After you get up to 11 or 12 (Train north of TB), go to Bloodhoof Village, then go to The Barrens. Travel along the road to the crossroads, it's a lower level training spot than the southern Barrens, which has 20ish monsters. I'd probably go to Orgrimmar first though, and make sure you've met the wind rider master in TB.

Grats on 60 Arcane! :P

Who's ready for 2.0 next Tuesday!? Certainly not me...

Sword and Dagger rouges both work fine.

Daggers have higher raw DPS but Sword rouges normally get more stamina/agility/ect. so its just about what you prefer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.