Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Prot is the most usefull warrior tree.

Protection hurts for leveling.

You can still tank perfectly well in 5-mans as any other spec, Protection is only really good if you're having aggro troubles in the tough level 60 raid instances and stuff.

Go Arms/Fury for leveling. Leave out Prot unless you really suck at tanking and need your spec to do it for you.

Protection hurts for leveling.

You can still tank perfectly well in 5-mans as any other spec, Protection is only really good if you're having aggro troubles in the tough level 60 raid instances and stuff.

Go Arms/Fury for leveling. Leave out Prot unless you really suck at tanking and need your spec to do it for you.

Fury warriors=big dps. I'd prefer them over rouges in most cases since they get higher armor values too.

well i saw a comersial for it.. so im downloading the 10 day free trial thing... and im at 40% right now...

Dinged 32 on my undead warrior. Trying to get it to 40 :D

And i got "burning war axe" off AH for 6g, so im good mood

My highest level is a 14 Night Elf Rogue. I'm in Stormwind, anyone know any good training places?

Since your in SW just go to westfall and quest there.

Once your about 18-20 you can probably find groups for deadmines so run that a few times for some gear, rouges can get a nice weapon from there called a cruel barb.

woohoo.. got the game running.. im a level 2 undead mage :P

Cool. Get some good gear and get to 60!

I wanna be either a shaman or a rogue.

Reasons I like shamans-

1) Heal

2) Fight

3) Magickz

4) GHOST WOLF ZOMG

Reasons I like rogues-

1) Stealth

2) Lots o DPS

3) Fun to pwn people with

4) Totally ganksta

I decided rogue. But should I be troll, undead, or orc? One thing I worry about is size, if you're too big it ruins the rogueishness, so that rules out orcs, well, not orc females. Trolls have regen and stuff, undeads have WotF, and orcs have hardiness. Which race?

And what talent tree is best for a rogue?

ive only got the 10 day free trial.. :P im not sure if i can afford 15$ per month...

anyways i need some help with some quests if anyone has some free time to help me that whould be great..

also what servers do you guys play on?

Edited by RoboDemon

I should be getting WoW for Christmas, so yay!

I am planning to start on a mage, though. Just wondering, when I go to the WoW community website, and it has the large list of abilities where you use skill points and whatnot, is that what it is actually like? And if so, what would be a recommended set? Arcane, Fire, Or Water?

I look forward to join you all!

I am planning to start on a mage, though. Just wondering, when I go to the WoW community website, and it has the large list of abilities where you use skill points and whatnot, is that what it is actually like? And if so, what would be a recommended set? Arcane, Fire, Or Water?

fires good, since it damages over time, arcane is good, because of teleportation spells and blink(blink will save your hide soo much times) water/ice spells are also good, they slow your enemy down by like 50% etc. good for PVP when you wanna charge up your spells to cast at them. its good to be a mix of spells with a mage, but focus your talent points on fire, since they make your fire spells hit heaps more damage.

fires good, since it damages over time, arcane is good, because of teleportation spells and blink(blink will save your hide soo much times) water/ice spells are also good, they slow your enemy down by like 50% etc. good for PVP when you wanna charge up your spells to cast at them. its good to be a mix of spells with a mage, but focus your talent points on fire, since they make your fire spells hit heaps more damage.

Thanks a lot.

Now I am just stuck on a race. ;)

(PS: I dun wann bee on da seely Alliance neebs lolol :P)

Yeah. Horde for lyfe :(

I play on Eitrigg, American server :aware: I'm on the Horde, if you wanna say hi talk to Tusc.

Anyways people, best Horde rogue race/talent trees

Try going on GameFAQs. Search for World of Warcraft, then the guides section. usually the class guides have some good talent trees in them.

I got level 15 just last night. :wub:

I wanna be either a shaman or a rogue.

Reasons I like shamans-

1) Heal

2) Fight

3) Magickz

4) GHOST WOLF ZOMG

Reasons I like rogues-

1) Stealth

2) Lots o DPS

3) Fun to pwn people with

4) Totally ganksta

I decided rogue. But should I be troll, undead, or orc? One thing I worry about is size, if you're too big it ruins the rogueishness, so that rules out orcs, well, not orc females. Trolls have regen and stuff, undeads have WotF, and orcs have hardiness. Which race?

And what talent tree is best for a rogue?

I am pretty sure it is subletity (or whatever it's spelled) because on one talent if you sap a monster, there is a chance you can still be sleathed when you sap one. The talent can be improved 3 times and a chance up to 90%.

For race, try an undead. Not much people are orc rouges because they look ugly in rouge cloths. But anyway, undead rouges can be PIMP in cloths. For another reason, undead has WotF like you said, this is helpful if you get feared by a warrior or another class. You can use that and might pwn that person. :grindteeth:

I don't know for trolls, though. You are gonna have to ask someone else.

im doing the quest called " marys last wish" or somthing like that.. and i cant find the guy to kill.. to get his remains.. ive looked like everywhere on the northeast road.. if someone could just make a noob account on draenor and show me.. that whould be great..

also... wheres the innkeeper.. my invy is full...

im doing the quest called " marys last wish" or somthing like that.. and i cant find the guy to kill.. to get his remains.. ive looked like everywhere on the northeast road.. if someone could just make a noob account on draenor and show me.. that whould be great..

also... wheres the innkeeper.. my invy is full...

Is that the undead quest? I beleive you have to go just outside of town and there will be a little camp where there are 3 named mobs 1 of them is the one you need.

ok i found it... i have hsi remains.. but i have no clue where to bury it.. or how to for that matter...

ok i found it... i have hsi remains.. but i have no clue where to bury it.. or how to for that matter...

Go to that graveyard and there should be a little patch of dirt that says marthas grave or something like that. (I'm trying to remember from my mage it was a while ago. :tongue:) just use the remains there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.