Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

I saw a moonfire spam druid try and take on a demon warlock. Wow that druid never even got the lock down to half health before he was on his knees crying. Curse of tongues is an amazing curse to fight spell casters with. Of course, corruption and the doggy might have had something to do with it :aware:

Ave, didn't you read the upcoming Mage talent changes?

you guys got nothing particularly good ;)

sorry :s

That's right, the Arcane tree got nerfed like heck. Some improvement in the Fire Tree, but overall not as good buff as the other classes have got from their revamp.

Goddammit. Should I kill myself now or later?

Ok its true no group should have a druid healer and not a pally really all groups should have atleast 1 pally.

Ok its true no group should have a druid healer and not a pally really all groups should have atleast 1 pally.

That was random.

Anyway I need to complain more about how blizz hates mages. I am absolutely shocked as to how shammys got buffed. WTF is going on?? I can't kill lvl 38 shammies as a 44 and now I am being made more sucky? ARRRG! I hope this is just one big joke and on patch day blizz is like rofl jk mages are gods now. Then I would be sooo happy. [end pointless rant.]

That was random.

Anyway I need to complain more about how blizz hates mages. I am absolutely shocked as to how shammys got buffed. WTF is going on?? I can't kill lvl 38 shammies as a 44 and now I am being made more sucky? ARRRG! I hope this is just one big joke and on patch day blizz is like rofl jk mages are gods now. Then I would be sooo happy. [end pointless rant.]

I guess IR nub...but i swear arcane tree looks amazing (i am a priest btw...if you couldnt tell by me cexy outfit in my buddy icon)

Qritz it was in reply to what immune said. :s

Qritz it was in reply to what immune said. :s

Oh. Figuring that out requires reading. Something I don't do.

Oh and what the hell do you find so amazing about the arcane tree. I respeced on the site and didn't see any reason whatsoever to use any points in arcane. Theres way to much flab in there to make getting PoM worth it.

Edited by Qritz

Hehe, the mages all over the WoW-Europe forums have gone mad. Someone counted, and 98 % of the mages hated the new trees. What was posted on the forums was only an outcast, nothing was official yet. But if not Blizzard fixes this, ... let me put it like this: A lot of mage accounts are going to be sold at eBay. :s

Ugh....and they thought they were going to even out the Horde and Alliance populations.

GG Blizzard :D

z0mg! I'm SO gonna get a Draenei alt. :P :D

Nice choice Arcane im not going to hate them as much as i will blood elves.

Edited by ®ẮŽ

z0mg! I'm SO gonna get a Draenei alt. :P :D

Thats the point, everyone will have a Draenei alt.

geez Blizzard, for once, just once, favor the horde in something other than PvP.

Gutter everyone will have a blood elf alt too i hate these new races but blood elves im gonna hate more i wish Draenei were on horde and blood elves alliance Draenei seem better since alot of people wont pick them in my opinian.

oh man!

BE racials = killer! yayayayayaaa!

AoE Silence + Rogue = Dead Caster

the Horde might not be ruined after all!

Gutter everyone will have a blood elf alt too i hate these new races but blood elves im gonna hate more i wish Draenei were on horde and blood elves alliance Draenei seem better since alot of people wont pick them in my opinian.

Play the good old Warcraft games, and understand why the Draenei and the Bloodelves coulnd't have switched factions.

Q: Why did you decide to add the Draenei as the new Alliance race?

A: The Draenei visited many worlds in their travels and explored much of the known cosmos on their quest to find safe harbor. During this exodus they befriended the enigmatic Naaru -- a race of beings with a deep affinity for the Holy Light of Creation that empowers the paladins of Azeroth. The Naaru blessed the Draenei with this power in an effort to help them in their struggle. This makes them a natural ally of the Alliance races who embrace this holy power.

In addition, the Draenei hold no affinity for certain Horde races. They outright hate the Orcs, who nearly drove the Draenei to extinction in Outland. And more recently, the Blood Elves stole technology from the Draenei and also sabotaged their dimensional ship, which crash landed on Azeroth.

Q: Where did the Draenei come from?

A: The Draenei's flight from the Legion eventually led them to a remote, peaceful world, which they named Draenor. In time, the Draenei met and befriended the native Orc clans that lived on this tranquil planet. For many years they lived peacefully with their shamanistic neighbors, until Kil'jaeden discovered their hiding place and corrupted the Orcs, pitting them against the Draenei. The Orcs nearly eradicated the entire Draenei race during the ensuing war. Recently, the surviving Draenei fled Outland, and a small group of these refugees landed on Azeroth.

In the realm I'm on..... We always lose WSG to the Horde.

Never done AB yet..... I wanna do AV.

BTW, anyone ever seen the epic raptor drop from ZG? It's CRAZY!

Heh, it's the opposite in our realm. The pallies run for the flag while two persons are placed to defend (two level 29 hunter twinks) and with traps and high DPS the Horde are very often unable to get the flag, and the pallies shields themselves, and gets a PW:S from the priest, and they run for the flag. Works everytime. =)

I HATE fighting shammies!

They can heal themselves, use the stupid totem's, and have animal form.

AND mail with level 40+.

Suxxorz.

Shammies are troublesome to play against. I hate them too. Nerf pl0x. :aware:

Totems: not as good as Pally Auras (not even close)

Heal themselves: uhhh....Pallies, priests, anyone who can fear/seduce/crowd control in general + bandages can heal themselves -- basically, anyone can, as long as you L2P.

Mail at level 40: pallies wear plate at level 1

in conclusion, cry more.

oh right, i didn't bother to refute your stupid, "have animal form" comment. learn the class before you call for a nerf.

[/rant]

next time you think about nerfing shamans, consider that pallies are argueably the most important members on alliance 40-man raids. we don't get Pallies, we get shamans, who have AoE totems (short range) which only last 2 minutes (most boss fights are far longer than 2 minutes). if shamans get nerfed i would just quit the game. thankfully they're getting buffed in the next patch, which is WHAT HAD TO HAPPEN.

you alliance are so spoiled by your invinci-pallies.

Animal form=druids only if blizzard ever gave shamans that power i would be so pissed.

Animal form=druids only if blizzard ever gave shamans that power i would be so pissed.

agreed. Druids have a togh enough life, to have to compete with Shammies would suck.

Shammies can only turn Ghost Wolf which is a speed increase, and not usable in combat.

Man i want to play so much i never have time any more havnt played in a month. :evil:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.