Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

IMO timbermaw rep is good, but not completely needed, when i was on my 45 mage i can run through it and barely get touched just fine. Gratz on ding.

I'll be looking forward to talking to yall on here come Christmas. I already have WoW and an account but I'm getting ungrounded from it for my Christmas gift lol. It's been sooooo long, I think 4-5 months since I've played it.

PMG HUNTERS GOT UBER PIMPED!

Setting traps in combat, switch to autoshot when you leave the melee range, and all that good stuff? Pure pwnage. The 1 RAP per Agil thing was indeed a nerf, but I guess some of the new stuff makes up for it. 'Course, I'm gonna be a rogue when I get my computer back :P

PMG HUNTERS GOT UBER PIMPED!

Setting traps in combat, switch to autoshot when you leave the melee range, and all that good stuff? Pure pwnage. The 1 RAP per Agil thing was indeed a nerf, but I guess some of the new stuff makes up for it. 'Course, I'm gonna be a rogue when I get my computer back :santa:

They got just as many nerfs and the buffs don't compensate...

I hate patch days. :santa: 6% in 30 minutes so far. New record W00T. :P

PMG HUNTERS GOT UBER NERFED!

1 AGI = 1 RAP, instead of 1 AGI = 2 RAP. No way skills can make up for gun loss in DPS. But some is good, Hunter's will pwn mages even more. Stupid Silencing Shot. I hate going against hunters. :P

Sucks. Btw, Rogue's gettin nerfed in TBC. (WISE DECISION... ROLL A PALLY OR A MAGE.)

But... MAGES GOT UBER PIMPED WIF DA WUTER ELEMATNZ LOLZ!

But I kinda like the 41 pt fire tree spec, its like a fire version of Cone of Cold.

Edited by Nintendo

Duel-wield for Shaman.

Idk, rogue's are gettin nerfed, don't truly know how, but a guy who tested beta in my brother's guild says that in WoW his normal white crits are 500-600 dmg, and in the expansion its only 200-300.

Duel-wield for Shaman.

Idk, rogue's are gettin nerfed, don't truly know how, but a guy who tested beta in my brother's guild says that in WoW his normal white crits are 500-600 dmg, and in the expansion its only 200-300.

Shaman already have mail, why not make them a melee class? :P

Rogue's damage was nerfed, but their new abilities make up for it.

Cloak of Shadows in going to kill Warlocks and Priests...ugh. And Shadowstep is incredible, i saw people getting 3k+ crits with it in a video then going on to their normal Rogueish activities.

Rogues are fine in TBC i think.

Patch day in Europe! 5 hours after the ETA and still the servers are down! I wouldn't expect anything else, but I got a slight chance of seeing hunters on PTR, and we aren't nerfed at all. With 41+ points in MM-ship I got just about the same RAP as I had before, plus nifty things like Rapid Killing, Go for the Throat, etc. I like what I see. =)

As for the priest... haven't got a chance to test it out yet. Giev servers, Blizz! :closedeyes:

PMG HUNTERS GOT UBER NERFED!

1 AGI = 1 RAP, instead of 1 AGI = 2 RAP. No way skills can make up for gun loss in DPS. But some is good, Hunter's will pwn mages even more. Stupid Silencing Shot. I hate going against hunters. ^_^

Sucks. Btw, Rogue's gettin nerfed in TBC. (WISE DECISION... ROLL A PALLY OR A MAGE.)

But... MAGES GOT UBER PIMPED WIF DA WUTER ELEMATNZ LOLZ!

But I kinda like the 41 pt fire tree spec, its like a fire version of Cone of Cold.

That 1 RAP is on TOP of the AGI from what i can make out

Plus traps in combat

Freeze trap got better

Tbh, i can consider myself near invincible in BG now :mellow:

help!!! i need 2 know, wen u buy a 60 gamecard, and u install it but dont use it for a week, will it still deduct a week of ur card?

help!!! i need 2 know, wen u buy a 60 gamecard, and u install it but dont use it for a week, will it still deduct a week of ur card?

yes, that'd be the whole point of a 60-day card.

you have 60-days from when you activate it, whether or not you use it.

I can't decide my class really. I like rogues, it's simple, and the idea of being straight up gankster appeals to me. Though shamans are insane pvp killing machines, I don't really like hyrbrid classes that much. Erm, I guess I'll be a rogue. I might start playing on a PvP server (GanKstaz ftw), what's a good one that is US Central and Horde dominated?

i might ask for it for x-mas if i like it when my 10 day trial runs out.. but where do you buy gamecards? like at EBgames? or somthing?

i might ask for it for x-mas if i like it when my 10 day trial runs out.. but where do you buy gamecards? like at EBgames? or somthing?

Yeah or you can pay through a credit card.

*Raz is very mad at ToR

You can't /dance while in ToR form. :box:

Well. I am getting a Horde and Alliance character now, as my teacher proposed to help me once I get the game. Y'know, help me level, items that I might need, gold.

Gnome Mage, but because they have a natural intelligence increase. Plus they have neon hair! Yay! :box:

Still need to pick a Horde character, because I wanna experience both sides.

Haha, those trees are pretty cool.

And now I'm thinking of leveling up my rogue once I can move it back to my account.

Anyways, *Nintendo is mad that he didn't read 41 pt talents.

45 seconds..... that isn't long enough..... I wish the elemental lasted until he got killed. :box:

I love it though, for the 45 seconds I have it for.

Haha, those trees are pretty cool.

And now I'm thinking of leveling up my rogue once I can move it back to my account.

Anyways, *Nintendo is mad that he didn't read 41 pt talents.

45 seconds..... that isn't long enough..... I wish the elemental lasted until he got killed. :hellfire:

I love it though, for the 45 seconds I have it for.

*Gasp*

Is it a power-hitter? Average hit?

Really looking forward now! :rofl:

Erm, since I can't get on WoW till this weekend (:rofl:) I could decide a class! Warrior, I've grown tired of, not that fun in PvP, and I <3 PvPing, I might go to a PvP server, any of them Horde dominated in US central?

I need to think of a good class. Warrior is not my thing, nor is Paladin (I are Horde). Hunters, I've been there, done that, and they suck now unless you got like 41 points in MM.

I want a class that is simple to use, good for battlegrounds or PvPing, and a quick leveler.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.